• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recommended Apps & Games Thread (Pls contribute)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please recommend any useful android and iOS apps / games.

I'll start:

1. Pulse reader - read news articles on the go. even without connection
2. PPTV - allows you to stream or download movies. Good place to find 90s Wang Jing classics!
3. ScoreMobile FC for football alerts and results for my favourite teams
4. Whatsapp (of course)
5. Viber -- saved me $$$$ when I'm travelling..

Any more?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iOS
gothere.sg <-- paid application, but it gives you the fastest way to get to your direction, by walking, bus, mrt, car
Flight Lover <-- paid application, easy access to find the cheapest airfare to asian destinations
Taxi Booking <-- free, comfort booking
iCashSG <-- free, ATMs locator nearby your current location
AppShopper <-- free, help you track your fav Apps in iTune, will notify you if it is on discount or become free

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, mine very simple,
Camera Awesome (Thanks to joetys), my photographic kung hoo now not bad.
MEyeplus - for CCTV program for monitoring all my offices. So now I can 'eat snake'.
Battery Doctor - This one reminds me when I need to charge. Usually, I just charge the phone when I am driving or when I am in office/home. Heard not good to always charge when battery is quite full.
And the Calendar/Reminders - me getting old. Always forget.
LINE - like it but a little dangerous for me cos' all the contacts with LINE with just pop up.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gothere.sg <-- paid application, but it gives you the fastest way to get to your direction, by walking, bus, mrt, car

I use gothere.sg a lot on my PC. Just curious.. why must pay? can't you use the web version on your browser for free?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my all time favourite Android games:

Guns%25E2%2580%2599n%25E2%2580%2599Glory+Free+apk+Android+Game.jpg

Great time killer. No need net access.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use gothere.sg a lot on my PC. Just curious.. why must pay? can't you use the web version on your browser for free?
not much lah $0.90 nia, no need go browser, just click the icon, they will locate your current position, then type your next destination (the search engine very good, you only need to type a few aphabets) then they will give you walk, bus, mrt, car preferred, they will show you how long will it takes, and the bus/mrt/taxi fares.

Overall, very good ahh!! highly recommended

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EqjezVAi1ys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>