• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recommendation for Nov, Dec holidays!

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

I am Julia, i am new here! :smile:

Just finished my PSLE, looking for suggestions for Nov , Dec holidays, as I am always really late on holiday planning and always kenna from my spouse. Any good recommendations for last minute planning? Not really into Europe or US.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dear all,

Just finished my PSLE, looking for suggestions for Nov , Dec holidays, as I am always really late on holiday planning and always kenna from my spouse. Any good recommendations for last minute planning? Not really into Europe or US.

You have a spouse and you just finished your PSLE? :biggrin:

yaosiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find an earthquake or Tsunami Place and enjoy the trills of coming closer to death!

Hope this helps!

Dear all,

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find an earthquake or Tsunami Place and enjoy the trills of coming closer to death!

Hope this helps!

Thanks...that's very kind of you! :biggrin:. I have discounted Phuket because of this, though it seems to be a popular choice for this time of the year.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really into US or Europe? Try Australia then. Nov-Dec period it's summer there, the weather should not be too much of a concern if you are worried about wet weather. Furthermore, Budget airlines like Jetstar should be having some promotions on airfare there.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear all,

What's your budget Like, Madame scissors ?..can i recommend you expLoring the hinterLands of Sabah/Sarawak ?..
that's where our group are heading this mid Nov.:smile:

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really into US or Europe? Try Australia then. Nov-Dec period it's summer there, the weather should not be too much of a concern if you are worried about wet weather. Furthermore, Budget airlines like Jetstar should be having some promotions on airfare there.

Hi there, thanks for the suggestions! Hmm..oz? Studied there and went to Perth, Sydney, Melbourne for honeymoon so not a lot wow factor there. Yeah weather is favourable though. Will have a think with spouse :smile: . Thanks still! :smile: