• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious recession is real and coming

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. Which means, there is possibility of change in new government this coming election. New governement will cut cost in redundant ministries, stop fund from raided by PA, stop feeding cronies, stop big elepant projects, stop paying minister million dollar salaries, stop investing in huge overseas project, stop buying toxic products. All these savings will be enough to feed all unemployed Singaporeans until the recession is improved. We may not even need GST at all.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time i read, if got economy uncertainties, incumbent govt usually win big. The electorate wouldn't want to introduce even more uncertainties and inexperience... That's what i read lah..

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recession is already here
This will be Pappies selling point in the upcoming erection
They will promise Heaven an Earth for sure
Gullible Sinkies still fall for it :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not even a 0.000001 indian blood in me. :smile: I prefer gold as an investment. Btw Muslim man are prohibited to put on gold ornaments.
Saudi tourist brings four gold cars worth more than £1m to London
Save
Golden cars seen on the streets of Kensington
Golden cars seen on the streets of Kensington CREDIT: SWNS.COM

31 MARCH 2016 • 12:56PM
Follow
Britain's flashiest tourist has arrived in London with a fleet of gold cars worth more than £1 million. The fleet is believed to be owned by Saudi billionaire Turki Bin Abdullah who is currently touring wealthy parts of west London.

gold_cars_split_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saudi tourist brings four gold cars worth more than £1m to London
Save
Golden cars seen on the streets of Kensington
Golden cars seen on the streets of Kensington CREDIT: SWNS.COM

31 MARCH 2016 • 12:56PM
Follow
Britain's flashiest tourist has arrived in London with a fleet of gold cars worth more than £1 million. The fleet is believed to be owned by Saudi billionaire Turki Bin Abdullah who is currently touring wealthy parts of west London.

gold_cars_split_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

I also ustand sultan brunei also love gold.:smile: