• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

recent saga of sinkie beaten up by CECA for telling him to wear mask: netizens enraged

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
GkWdGu6.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/jtha2bsw

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That sinkie was really rude when filming the good brahmin. He deserves a good thrashing.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come no news from Shanmugam?

Or is it because they know locals only KPKB but end of the day retreat with tail between their legs after being bullied by PAP's precious foreign talents.
This is really something unique to us -where a small group of foreigners can come in and bully a much larger number of locals WITH IMPUNITY.
Remind me of the colonial days when foreigners can take over a country with just a small number of soldiers.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are the spice in the Sinkie mix. If a CECA beats you, say thank you for the beating sir and politely request for another round.

20090916a1_pmleeonnewimmigrants_todaypg1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come no news from Shanmugam?

Or is it because they know locals only KPKB but end of the day retreat with tail between their legs after being bullied by PAP's precious foreign talents.
This is really something unique to us -where a small group of foreigners can come in and bully a much larger number of locals WITH IMPUNITY.
Remind me of the colonial days when foreigners can take over a country with just a small number of soldiers.

Shanmugam is the token minority doggie of the Familee, Loong didn't give instruction to comment, so keep quiet for now. :cool:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: https://singaporeuncensored.com/violent-man-no-wear-mask-attack-guy-who-confront-him-about-it/

VIOLENT SOVEREIGN NO WEAR MASK, ATTACK GUY WHO CONFRONT HIM ABOUT IT​

By KanyeNorth - August 17, 2021

Untitled-143.jpg

A video emerged online showing a guy walking around at an open carpark under a HDB block.

He was seen without his mask on his face and was being filmed by another man, who said: “Never wear mask right?”

The man then lunged forward and attacked the cameraman.

Here is the story:

“Dear Editors, I have a case of an assault on me this morning by an Indian national who lives in my hdb estate.

The story was he was found sitting on my lift landing smoking and also consuming some drinks. He was not masked up.

I told him politely to mask up. He refused. He then proceeded to the ground level and I was also headed out for breakfast at that time. He was now at my lift lobby at the ground floor smoking. That was fine. He then came up to me and started to yell at me and asked me who i was to tell him to mask up. To that I responded that I was a resident here and I felt safer if he had masked up.

He then walked around my blk without a mask! I told him, look mask up or I have to call the cops. He refused and still blatantly walked around the block without a mask. I then decided that I would film this dude to ensure others take note of him.

When I started to film him, he charged at me without provocation and hit me several times, I fell to the floor as it was a sudden attack and lost balance. He then began kicking me.

Another resident nearby intervened and warned him to stop. He has his fist up at this resident as well and the resident warned him if he tried anything he would lay a few blows at him too.

He then stopped and still didn’t mask up. The police finally arrived and guess what? They didn’t arrest him!! I showed them the footage but still they didn’t arrest him. The witness or the resident testified to his kicking me but the cops did not make any arrests.

So here’s my wise or 2 cents worth of question. Can I also do the same and walk around my neighbourhood without a mask? And claim i am a sovereign and above the law or don’t believe in one? Can I? Why are these people treated with so much respect and they blatantly break all the rules we follow?

Is this fair to me? Who gives anyone the right to assault when I was trying to tell him to do this for the sake of the community? Was I wrong? Do I deserve that beating this man gave me?

I was conveyed conscious to CGH but CGH didn’t even do a good job checking my injuries out? We have foreign doctors and nurses and my a&e doc was from Hong Kong! So what is the value of the fabric of society or what is the value of nationalism? Anymore?”

FULL VIDEO LOADING…

Image and video source: Whatsapp