• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rebecca Lim 林慧玲

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is no wonder that Asian countries are so backward in terms of science and technological advancement. The west rely on hardwork, maths, statistics, scientific research as a background to their decision-making.

The asians ? Stupid feng-shui and bazi crap-shit. I believe ykhuser is a lowly educated unskilled worker who has never made it in life.

yes.your belief is right. 5 stars for you. lol

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Playing mj with relative during cny eve while tv8 is on....got one segment with her, Joanne peh and another chabo...though got height, Rebecca in my opinion, looks the worst among the 3 ....lose out in figure , dancing ability etc....

she got another section at new yr eve.with cheryl wee, paige chua and the tang lei xin.her dance ability very low profile among the 4.that is how i start to notice her
by the way,is cheryl wee's (黃馨慧) jean yip daughter?
saw her in the ad with mervin wee and jean yip.she is the next in gal

Last edited: