• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason why there are many singles in Sg.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
xxxxxxxxxxx

Aw man I know Job. Thanks for your encouragement, I don't need blessings personally, but it'll be nice if I can pass good luck onto my friends.

No matter how much good stuff we have in life, it's meaningless to hoard it anyway. :smile:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow. I'm straight but this is the first time someone has proposed to me. :p

i am straight...
i am no auntie... itz fine if dey called me 1...
i juz wan 2 make men here drool over u... :p
i am a badass here n i liked being 1...
i am sure destiny will gradually 'present' u a good 1...

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lolabunny i officially declare you an extinct species of homo-sapians. i believe finding an dinosaur is very much easier than finding a woman like you.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah. Your gf or wife is a lucky girl.

I used to put my partner ahead of my priorities, but he told me to focus on my work. Now i know it's coz he needs more free time to go to hookers and get FBs.

Like what some other guys in the other threads say, men function BECAUSE of lust and sex.

Haiz. I better find someone else la. Don't want to not be married. Girls who wait for the wrong guy can be so screwed.

Well, its better to say I want to do that for my girlfriend. When I return, I'm gonna chase her with all my heart and all my soul. I'm plainly idealistic here really.

:wink:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, its better to say I want to do that for my girlfriend. When I return, I'm gonna chase her with all my heart and all my soul. I'm plainly idealistic here really.

:wink:

No it's not idealistic. I think it sounds wonderful! Wow. :smile: I'm a sucker for love conquers all!! :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like what some other guys in the other threads say, men function BECAUSE of lust and sex.

These are shallow guys, you approach the wrong type of guys for advise. Like i always says, stay away from sinkies and you will be safe.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i bought him presents but he didn't want to take. so i didn't buy him much more. he has money for atas stuff, so no need for my baby presents. actually, i kept some of the stuff i bought him in the cupboard, quite sad now, dunno whether i should just throw them away.

then he just kept going pros so i got fed-up and now we are on a break. he can afford pros so he's like addicted. :smile: i'm ok with the bf going to pros, but not this kind of addiction!

for my other exes, we take turns treating each other. we are fair - for example, my bfs don't need to pay for my shopping, and we take turns buying groceries to cook, movie tickets etc.

it is not easy to find a guy to depend on for the rest of your life. depends means -- for eg: i fell down and my entire knee was bleeding, but he was screwing pros EVERYDAY (sometimes even two a day) so he told me to just see a doctor myself.

i was so badly injured, even after the application of medication, i had three strangers coming up to me and asking if i was ok - the knee looked like hell.
the Macs uncle offered me a plaster, this jap mom asked if i was ok, the security guard asked too.

and all he cares about is sex from FLs. WLs, his next target from the new imports etc. can you imagine a husband like this when a baby is sick at home?

haiz. what's the use of being able to cook and save money and sayang the guy right? like The_Latest_H says, all this is personal opinion.

i think he wants those super hot types who can out-sex the Geylang world, know what i mean? :o:smile:

I really feel sorry for your encounter, and I find you very generous and open to allow your BFs to go to pros. Most people are not susceptable to such idea.

There are men like the boy friend whom you describe, they may be called Nymphomaniac (Nympho meaning maiden, maniac meaning crazy), addicted to sex. Equally there are also women of the same category but lesser.

The people falls into this disorder are insatiable to sex and might need release very frequently, having sex 2 times a day is a norm to them. If you read through recent news, you will also note that cetain celebrities were reportedly addicted to sex (like Michael Douglas) and needed to go for rehabilitation.

To care for this BF of yours, you would either need to demand sex 2 to 3 times a day from him, squeeze all the juice out of him. Simply caring for his emotion will not help. Either that or ask him to seek professional help ( not hookers ) like counselor or Psychologist. He needs treatment.

On the bright side, if he can afford pros so frequently, he must either be well a do or have a good earning from his livelihood, just go for his money, suck him dry.