• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason Why Singaporeans are Angry

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. LTY is dismayed that MRTs and buses are not reliable and constantly breakdown
2. YI is dismayed that M1 and Singtel are not perform their duties
3. TCH is dismayed that civil servants are increasingly corrupt
4. GKY is dismayed that the hospitals are short of beds
5. TCJ is dismayed that employers prefer to employ foreigners
6. KBW is dismayed that housing prices are too high
7. NEH is dismayed that Singaporeans are not treating others as they would like to be treated
8. LHK is dismayed that SG's FTAs are not working well
9. VB is dismayed that NEA cant nail WP
10. HSK is dismayed that the education system is not producing employable citizens
11. CCS is dismayed that there are so many poor citizens in SG
12. The mother of all dismays is from LHL who feels that singaporeans are like a pack of hounds going after him .

But have the pap ministers realised they these are all within their purviews and the dismays show their poor performance.

Singaporeans rightly should be angry that the pap can only express dismays and try to blame others for their non performance. It's time they get off their butts and start running their ministries and serve Singapore

Singaporeeans should have kicked and thrown out smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his pack of running dogs long long time agao.
How the fuck can the PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement get off their butts and do work when they never know what the fuck is work and the only thing they do is to tell lies and to laugh all the way to their fucking banks

KICK THEM ALL OUT
KICK EVERYONE MOTHERFUCKER PAP OUT OUT OUT
PIANO WIRE TO THEM AFTER THAT

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeeans should have kicked and thrown out smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his pack of running dogs long long time agao.
How the fuck can the PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement get off their butts and do work when they never know what the fuck is work and the only thing they do is to tell lies and to laugh all the way to their fucking banks

KICK THEM ALL OUT
KICK EVERYONE MOTHERFUCKER PAP OUT OUT OUT
PIANO WIRE TO THEM AFTER THAT

LHL's fault for choosing these PAP candidates

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks...I was at Karrie Valley Resort near Pemberton and caught a trout. trouts taste fishy to me

We usually smoke them.
I don't like fish in freshwater. brackish water is better and sea water the best.
- same with Barramundi.

Chef Tetsuya did a good job with fresh Ocean Trout.
948957-signature-food-in-flavour.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We usually smoke them.
I don't like fish in freshwater. brackish water is better and sea water the best.
- same with Barramundi.

Chef Tetsuya did a good job with fresh Ocean Trout.

thanks. i guess Karri Valley restaurant didnt now the best way to cook trout.

have you been to Karrie Valley Resort in WA?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ones in their 30's and 40's are not so badly off, but those born after 1980 are the ones who may have problems.

i think most will have problems in their twilight years as their health deteriorate as medical costs are very high. will we see many suicides in the future as the elderly want to relieve their children from the burden of their high medical costs.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has changed my overall view of Singapore as a whole and that includes the way the PAP operates.

It has also made me realise how fragile the apparent stability is and that nothing can be taken for granted.

I have also realised that Singapore is an oasis in a very unstable region and that things could take a turn for the worse at any time.

This gives me a measure of understanding as to why the PAP is so paranoid about allowing the same degree of freedoms that the Western democracies enjoy.

watch the below video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydANJ5qLHG4

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Zealanders apparently are lousy cooks. Freshwater fish in clean rivers should be good to eat unlike fishes bred in ponds.

In NZ and Oz, there are better fish to eat. Why eat fish that smell muddy, fishy, etc

The locals only cook fish and chips. But the Greek immigrants make great fish soup.

The Chinese use ginger. Or Salted plum to remove the smell, but there are other methods of making fish taste great.
But there are other good fish around like Red Emperor, Nyangai

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
arent maoris long time residents in nz?

I am just making fun of the Maoris. They cause a lot of problem there as well. Always fight with the other people -esp their Pacific Islanders neighbors.

thanks. i guess Karri Valley restaurant didnt now the best way to cook trout.

have you been to Karrie Valley Resort in WA?

I have not stayed at the resort, but my ex partner is from The Southwest.

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate the fucking Maori. Bunch of useless bastards living off taxpayer money and committing 90% of the crime in the country. If I had my way, I'd drive them out. They can fuck off back to Taiwan where they originated.

What have you won piggy backing on Kiwis?

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IRF1qHHxvVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you have time, I urge you to watch Stephanie's video
Hi mr tracytan866, why your posts always one liners, really sub standard, pappies ib type of response? Ooops! Don't tell me our mr tracytan is a pappies running doggy. Unfortunately, many already see you this fake cheebye pappies ib pattern. Hehehe., show some substance leh . U want limpeh to register a suzietan866 or lindachan966 to reposts all your craps ???

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I know it is. Just curious about the skills/technique to fly-fish. I took my daughter to fish trout at a commercial pond where they bill you for the trout you take home (by the weight ya catch). It was a still pond. The fish were hungry and weak, without any fight. My kid caught two very quickly using float and worms. Myself, not an angler but watching fly-fishing on TV it looks interesting and more activity than casting a bait and waiting for the fish to take the bait. Might want to take it up and spend some free time in this activity when I return to North America.

Cheers!

Fly fishing is the most common way of catching trout.