• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Reason behind Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos’ Divorse

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find your racist comments very unbecoming and downright appalling. Greedy chinks, lazy m&ds and smelly shitskins should all co-exist peacefully.

How can one say you are racist If you are speaking the truth. Unless your arguments carry no facts, prove or statistics. E.g some races are smarter than other races. It is a fact ... "IQ and RACE" … So how can you say I am racist if I am just stating a fact. Also Blacks can jump higher because of their bone density and body structure. Also another fact.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed! :laugh: Isn't the English language wonderful! Such a civil and family-friendly way to say they were fucking around. :biggrin:

That's what they are suppose to say. They are not fucking around. But they really like each other company so much so that they decide to tie the knot.

But I think Jeff should be smart enough not to marry again. But who knows, Jeff is a rich man.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can one say you are racist If you are speaking the truth. Unless your arguments carry no facts, prove or statistics. E.g some races are smarter than other races. It is a fact ... "IQ and RACE" … So how can you say I am racist if I am just stating a fact. Also Blacks can jump higher because of their bone density and body structure. Also another fact.
open-crotch-pants-split-china-chinese-children-babies-03.jpg

This more or less conclude the iq of this particular race. From young, they are trained to be prostitutes.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
open-crotch-pants-split-china-chinese-children-babies-03.jpg

This more or less conclude the iq of this particular race. From young, they are trained to be prostitutes.

Yep just like some races from young trained to screw mother daughters .... brothers father. All in one good family.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed! :laugh: Isn't the English language wonderful! Such a civil and family-friendly way to say they were fucking around. :biggrin:
I say family friendly only can twist family friendly to sex to insinuate insults on me song song. That’s boasting style of lowly rats snakes and crocodiles indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say family friendly only can twist family friendly to sex to insinuate insults on me song song. That’s boasting style of lowly rats snakes and crocodiles indeed.
Basically any word any actions of me can be twisted to fucking around to mock and boast their win. And that’s the boasting style of lowly rats snakes and crocodiles.