• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reality Creation and the purpose of our existence on Earth

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quantum Theory Proves That Consciousness Moves to Another Universe After Death. But not so long ago, the scientist turned his attention to physics, quantum mechanics and astrophysics. This explosive mixture has given birth to the new theory of biocentrism, which the professor has been preaching ever since. The theory implies that death simply does not exist. It is an illusion which arises in the minds of people. It exists because people identify themselves with their body. They believe that the body is going to perish, sooner or later, thinking that their consciousness will disappear too. In fact, consciousness exists outside of constraints of time and space. It is able to be anywhere: in the human body and outside of it. That fits well with the basic postulates of quantum mechanics, according to which a certain particle can be present anywhere and an event can happen in several, sometimes countless, ways. Lanza believes that multiple universes can exist simultaneously. These universes contain multiple ways for possible scenarios to occur. In one universe, the body can be dead. And in another it continues to exist, absorbing consciousness which migrated to this universe. http://www.learning-mind.com/quantu...usness-moves-to-another-universe-after-death/

Yes !

It can be proven but not for everyone.

1. You need to be doing vivid dreams (Dreams like it's real) this happen to people who are very healthy and strong energy.

2. You need to progress to be awaken in your dreams. (Buddhism teaches this you can search online or from scriptures) Basically when u're righteous, healthy, practise meditation and conquered fear to a certain extend you know u're dreaming in your sleep due to your awareness is very high.

3. You need to progress to OOBE (Out of body experience or some call astral projection) When you know you're awake in your dream and can control it you go OOBE. By this stage your soul or spirit is awaken. This is what graduation of 3D world is all about. To awaken our spirit then we don't reincarnate here but next level / dimension, it goes on evolving limitless.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
once your software and memories are migrated and stored to the cloud, you can junk your gadgets, get new ones, and download your software and memories onto a brand new shiny device. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I jerked off to pictures of Sun Ho last night. It was a surreal experience and I felt my spirit leave my body.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And so you have fallen into the eternalist's trap. There is no such thing as an eternal consciousness. Consciousness comes and goes just like feelings and emotions. It arises from a cause. With the ceasing of the cause, it ceases too.

Consciousness is the ground of all existence. Matter is an epiphenomenon of consciousness. Everything arises from consciousness and subsides into it.

I'm not just referring to your individual piddling human consciousness. I'm referring to the overriding Consciousness that forms the substratum of all existence. This is the Consciousness prior to cause-and-effect. This is the Consciousness that is always wedded to Energy (like 2 sides of a coin), prior to the arising of all phenomena. It always is.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes !

It can be proven but not for everyone.

1. You need to be doing vivid dreams (Dreams like it's real) this happen to people who are very healthy and strong energy.

2. You need to progress to be awaken in your dreams. (Buddhism teaches this you can search online or from scriptures) Basically when u're righteous, healthy, practise meditation and conquered fear to a certain extend you know u're dreaming in your sleep due to your awareness is very high.

3. You need to progress to OOBE (Out of body experience or some call astral projection) When you know you're awake in your dream and can control it you go OOBE. By this stage your soul or spirit is awaken. This is what graduation of 3D world is all about. To awaken our spirit then we don't reincarnate here but next level / dimension, it goes on evolving limitless.

Finally someone acknowledge there is obe. I possess obe experience and posted in sbf and being treated as nut.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I jerked off to pictures of Sun Ho last night. It was a surreal experience and I felt my spirit leave my body.

I could do a obe to expel my soul out and flew out of the window to molest serine wee . Too bad she lives too far I worried my soul could not return home on time.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have accepted that there are questions we will never have answers to in our life on earth. We do what we can, when we can. There is an old Chinese saying, "I work at sunrise, I sleep at sunset, the sky, is too high." People far wiser than us have pondered, and debated these question, and spent their whole lives searching for the answer(s), only to arrive at the beginning again, Asking the same question(s) again.

Cheers!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact, consciousness exists outside of constraints of time and space. It is able to be anywhere: in the human body and outside of it.

I absolute agree on this. What I disagree is the concept of eternal consciousness. In Theravada Buddhism, consciousness is merely a co-dependently arisen phenomenon.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Consciousness is the ground of all existence. Matter is an epiphenomenon of consciousness. Everything arises from consciousness and subsides into it.

I disagree. In Theravada Buddhism, consciousness and matter are co-dependent on each other for their existence. Without consciousness, this physical body would not grow. Without this physical body, consciousness has no way of manifesting itself.

I'm not just referring to your individual piddling human consciousness. I'm referring to the overriding Consciousness that forms the substratum of all existence. This is the Consciousness prior to cause-and-effect. This is the Consciousness that is always wedded to Energy (like 2 sides of a coin), prior to the arising of all phenomena. It always is.

This "super" consciousness doesn't exist, and is merely a figment of your own imagination. To put it bluntly, it is merely your wishful thinking for a replacement for "God" in monotheistic religions. It's like the invisible Jesus in the sky.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree. In Theravada Buddhism, consciousness and matter are co-dependent on each other for their existence. Without consciousness, this physical body would not grow. Without this physical body, consciousness has no way of manifesting itself.

That's because Theravada Buddhism misunderstands the meaning of nirvana as 'extinction', 'emptiness', 'void'. Mahayana Buddhists (Vajrayana, Chan/Zen, Pure Land) understand the true Sanskrit root of nirvana, which is 'pure mind', or 'consciousness in its suchness'. It is also identical to Buddha Nature, the fundamental nature of all existence, which is realized in Enlightenment.

This doctrine is also identical to Advaita Vedanta (non-dualism), propounded by the Hindu priest Adi Shankara in the 8th century AD, and expounded on further by Ramana Maharshi in the 20th century. Advaita teaches that Atman (Self) alone is real; the World (Jagat) is merely a modification of Spirit (Brahman) which is also Atman. This Atman is identical with the Buddha Nature of Mahayana Buddhism.

Theravada Buddhism did not develop the doctrine of Buddha Nature, so it's stuck with a conditional concept of consciousness which is co-dependent with matter.

This "super" consciousness doesn't exist, and is merely a figment of your own imagination. To put it bluntly, it is merely your wishful thinking for a replacement for "God" in monotheistic religions. It's like the invisible Jesus in the sky.

Again, you're mistaken.

The Buddha Nature is not the anthropomorphised personal Creator God of the Judaeo-Christian-Islamic traditions, but the absolute, all-in-all, impersonal Spirit, Sat-Chit-Ananda (Being-Consciousness-Bliss), pure Consciousness. Consciousness is the only reality, the ground of all existence, and everything in the phenomenal conditional world is merely a modification of Consciousness.

Hence we live in a non-dual universe.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoken like experts!

Are all the above theoretical physics or just cockamamee BS?

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing is permanent, because the concept of perpetuity is a myth. :p

You're right. The Japanese have a saying: mono no aware, or 'sensitivity to the ephemerality of things', i.e. impermanence. It's imbued into their culture by Zen Buddhism, and reinforced by daily phenomena like the temporary beauty of cherry blossoms, which last for 2 weeks at the most (peak bloom 2 days) and then the flowers get blown away by a strong gust of wind in a shower of snowflake-like petals (hanafabuki
).