• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real Islam: Nigeria 'peaceful' pious Muslims burn down orphanage, displace 156 children

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tribuneonlineng.com/plateau...placed/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

No fewer than 156 children have been displaced and also an orphanage home worth N200 million was burnt in troubled Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State by Fulani militias.

Plateau State Coordinator of the Association of Orphanage and Home Operators in Nigeria (ASOHON), Daniel Asama who disclosed this at the premises of Binta Orphanage Home in Jebbu-Miango Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State where facilities worth over N200million was razed down by suspected armed herdsmen strongly condemned the insecurity in the country and charged the government to give ugly trend deserved attention.

He narrated that he got a distress call three days ago from the coordinator of the Orphanage, Joshua Choji Dickson intimating him of the security situation in the community adding that the Coordinator of the Home took a wise decision by evacuating the children before militias stormed the orphanage home.

“And I am telling you that no sooner had these children were evacuated than the assailants came, attacked and razed down the Orphanage as you can see.”

“We thank God that no life was lost in this Orphanage home except those we lost in the community. However, the property destroyed is worth over N200million. And if consider the situation, you would agree with me that we are in a predicament.

“We actually need assistance. We are in pain and in a precarious situation. Can you imagine having 156 children and they have to eat every other day, they have to sleep in a place and we have to ensure they are warm and comfortable? It’s not a situation you would want to imagine. As I talk to you, I don’t even know how we would cope up tonight….