• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Read My Lips - Punggol BE Unimportant, AIM and Palmer Is!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Punggol BE is getting netizens all hyped up and tearing at the leash, panties all knotted up in one upmanship. Forgotten were the AIM and Michael Palmer debacles which the government is hoping everyone has forgotten and their plan seems to be working.

Why is everyone all so worked up over a Single Constituency electoral contest which will not have much effect given the current state of politics in Singapore? 1 more seat to the Opposition means zilch to their effectiveness, perhaps 10 more seats will be much better. I think it is foolish to treat this BE as if a victory for the Opposition will do anything much to their cause.

The AIM saga could possibly be tip of the iceberg of many such manipulation by the government and netizens should focus more this.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The intensity of the AIM 'campaign' resulted in mild exhaustion on the subject. The BE is a good intermission. AIM will be back - either during the hustings or when the 'report' is out.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The intensity of the AIM 'campaign' resulted in mild exhaustion on the subject. The BE is a good intermission. AIM will be back - either during the hustings or when the 'report' is out.

Hopefully more questions will be posed by the Opposition regarding these subjects as the government has a weak case to answer. The links between AIM, PA and PAP are so intertwined, they are virtually one entity.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more interested in the following

1. How many other PAP ghost or PAP controlled or PAP front companies are there?

2. How much public funds have been impacted whether by transactions, deals or contracts etc etc by these companies in the last 10 years alone?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Helen of Troy was the face that launched a thousand ships...

...could Laura Ong be the PAP whore that will swing a thousand votes?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I posted earlier we should revert our attention to the PAP and not to fellow oppositions. The whole oppo unity thing has been a massive joke and exercise in political masturbation. The term "shiok sendiri" comes to mind.

The very stuff PAP dreams are made of.

I bet the ass doctor climaxes every night just thinking about how he would simply waltz into Parliament on nomination day.

If WP focusses squarely on the hot button issues and can galvanize the crowd, it will be virtually a two way fight as the other oppos are so far behind there is not enough time to catch up. They may not win but they would built up an incredible reputation for being cool and matured in their approach to electoral politics. Very good foundation for 2016.

The Punggol BE is getting netizens all hyped up and tearing at the leash, panties all knotted up in one upmanship. Forgotten were the AIM and Michael Palmer debacles which the government is hoping everyone has forgotten and their plan seems to be working.

Why is everyone all so worked up over a Single Constituency electoral contest which will not have much effect given the current state of politics in Singapore? 1 more seat to the Opposition means zilch to their effectiveness, perhaps 10 more seats will be much better. I think it is foolish to treat this BE as if a victory for the Opposition will do anything much to their cause.

The AIM saga could possibly be tip of the iceberg of many such manipulation by the government and netizens should focus more this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP just has to convince the voters to be more anti-pap than anti-disunity.

the PAP's only trump card as to be seen by the same SCM propaganda bullshit over the next few weeks will be playing the same broken record of political disunity amongst the opposition...

just watch those clowns swing into clockwork action

i cant wait to watch what dirty tricks the PAP will use to neutralise the threat posed by WP....

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It will be good to have Laura Ong on the Opposition side but at this point in time it may be too early. The Opposition should attempt to have her onboard in 2016.

I am more interested in the following

1. How many other PAP ghost or PAP controlled or PAP front companies are there?

2. How much public funds have been impacted whether by transactions, deals or contracts etc etc by these companies in the last 10 years alone?

We need PAP to admit to Singaporeans the real reasons why AIM was set up and apologise.

I doubt many citizens are aware that little by little, the government has been chipping away removing our liberties and rights, what little of them we have left. We are like the frog, being boiled slowly not realising we are being cook alive.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

simi forgotten? still waiting for multi cornered fight with every party AIM properly and fire rotten mangoes at PAP.

PRONTO01

Alfrescian
Loyal

Precisely my sentiments. Besides the AIM Saga, Palmergate Affairs, what about the NBGay Case, the electorate poll investigation, the Pariah Bugger who wanted to blow up MBS that is under police investigation, and that Flip ino Guy from SEAGATE WHO CALLED ALL SINGAPOREANS "Rotten", another Flip who wants to shoot all Singaporeans who travels to Philippines, The City Havest Church and the Phonies Pastors and the Sun Who dances like a Whore in the Name of Christianity, And Why Workers Party and Slyvia Lim retracts their question with regards to AIM issues when so many evidences are produced by our Internet CSI Bloggers.....

But instead the focus on the Ass Doctor who survives on $11.90 and the disunity of the Oppo are featured almost daily. Come on Singaporean can't you see WP has not contributed significantly and are playing to the tunes of PAPies is the kind of Oppo we need or shall we allow SDPs' Doctors Ang, Paul and Vincent disregarding CSJ to be our Alternative Voice in Parliament? Please Personally I believe no matter one Party or Multi Party coming to the BE ultimately Singaporeans by and large Have No Balls. Yes No Balls. No wonder the PAPies IB are happily dividing the spirit of unity to please their Masters and Foreigners making a Mockery of Singaporeans and WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ABOUT IT.

Just for the record I served the Nation for 35 Years and ate more salt than most of you and I know too this is a Racist Country....EIP; Quota for Minority Race; Influx of Chinese National; just to name a few :(

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AIMGATE is too big an issue to fade away just like that. It is the temporary lull before the storm. During the by-election hustings, it will be topical. After the MND review, all hell should break loose!

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just saved me the trouble of reposting.
moring.jpg

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I posted earlier we should revert our attention to the PAP and not to fellow oppositions. The whole oppo unity thing has been a massive joke and exercise in political masturbation. The term "shiok sendiri" comes to mind.

I bet the ass doctor climaxes every night just thinking about how he would simply waltz into Parliament on nomination day.

If WP focusses squarely on the hot button issues and can galvanize the crowd, it will be virtually a two way fight as the other oppos are so far behind there is not enough time to catch up. They may not win but they would built up an incredible reputation for being cool and matured in their approach to electoral politics. Very good foundation for 2016.

I agree but SDP's wayangs are not helping to show that the Opposition parties are more coordinated now, instead it reinforced the bad impression the public already had about him. Not entirely his fault but playing the clown will have a negative effect on other parties and his SDP.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP is a joke, they only talk during elections look what happens in Parliament after they get elected. Wayang Party indeed