• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat READ:- Everything about a Sinkie Loser

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I predict the daughter will grow up to be an uncouth ah lian and lose her virginity at an early age, possibly become another inductee into the ever-growing list of single mothers.

It's a vicious cycle.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to TODAYonline, the high court heard that Teo was a gambler. How many long term Gambler got happy ending ?!

It's the most stewpig thing to gamble if you like gambling be the vendor/provider because of the odds.

Gambling need to be banned for good. Whoever won his money, i wonder how they can be happy winning $$ at the expense of such a tragic event.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict the daughter will grow up to be an uncouth ah lian and lose her virginity at an early age, possibly become another inductee into the ever-growing list of single mothers.

It's a vicious cycle.

1st world problem. these kids should be welcomed. cannon fodder required to defend the billionaires.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least he was working in some deadbeat job and trying to making a living to support his family.

If he had been a man of other ethnicities, the man will be a drug sniffer, a burglar and likely a serial long-term tenant in prison.