• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RCs Porlumpars Will be the Cause of PAP Downfall...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Friend A had a problem. His occupation is delivery man.

Friend B had a similar problem. His occupation is a professional.

Both went to see same PAP MP.

Those porlumpars tell Friend A this type of thing no need see MP.
The same porlumpars tell Friend B ... oh it is a serious problem...must see MP.

What the fuck...these porlumpars discriminate against the lower educated folks...

These porlumpars will be the Downfall of PAP.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
minister got bigger problem, long time never got pay rise. who should they see? kong hee or horsey face?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
b4 u c mp, u muz repot ur occupation 1 meh? ...

I had the same question for them...they say u need to produce IC and they key in to the computer and these porlumpar keep a record ofbyour occupation etc.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's the same here, foruumers who claimed they are loaded command more respect...no...?:o

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah... i loaded with small tapoles... Timerty wanted to buy and use it like SKII.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RC polumpars are so disgusting that each time I walked passed their "branch",limpeh confirm detour as far as possible. PUI!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Those porlumpars tell Friend A this type of thing no need see MP.
The same porlumpars tell Friend B ... oh it is a serious problem...must see MP.

What the fuck...these porlumpars discriminate against the lower educated folks ...
dey r borned wif ze defectif paul lampar gene ... c ppl got power, got moni oni, dey quikly paul lampar ... n dey rook down on ze rest ...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
dey r borned wif ze defectif paul lampar gene ... c ppl got power, got moni oni, dey quikly paul lampar ... n dey rook down on ze rest ...

Let them be.... it is good that PAP is sabotaged by their own cronies. :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously evey single little thing you see MP do you know you will kill the progress of the country?

A. I want to see MP because i illeegally parked my van and kena summon! I want to waive it because i got valid reasons!

B. I want to see MP because i discovered issues with your town council corporate governance people are taking kopi money!

So which one is more important? Some MPs got appointments in other companies feeding them with unlimited supplies of gravies to attend to!!! Must be selective lah!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously evey single little thing you see MP do you know you will kill the progress of the country?

A. I want to see MP because i illeegally parked my van and kena summon! I want to waive it because i got valid reasons!

B. I want to see MP because i discovered issues with your town council corporate governance people are taking kopi money!

So which one is more important? Some MPs got appointments in other companies feeding them with unlimited supplies of gravies to attend to!!! Must be selective lah!

Quote: Some MPs got appointments in other companies

Try asking the MP with the 64 job title..."What's his occupation"

He will then scratch his head and wonder which one to tell u...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote: Some MPs got appointments in other companies

Try asking the MP with the 64 job title..."What's his occupation"

He will then scratch his head and wonder which one to tell u...

Wow, 64 jobs. Most women don't even have that many 'hairstyle-nail art-shoe' combos. :biggrin: