• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raymond Lim finds job after 6 months unemployment

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raymond Lim takes 6 months to find job. What you get when you get the sack as minister? Does that affect his resume? Taste of own medicine (but he was never in MOM)?

"In a news release on Monday, the company said he will join their newly-founded South East Asian operation."

A new found position, otherwise he might still be looking.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is an advisor role to Swire group. Not exactly a job, part time stuff just to leverage on his connections to the govt I guess. It seems all the ex- ministers are only capable of, being advisors.

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure that Mr Gerald Ee will take this into consideration when he issues his report on ministerial salaries

It is an advisor role to Swire group. Not exactly a job, part time stuff just to leverage on his connections to the govt I guess. It seems all the ex- ministers are only capable of, being advisors.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update of PAP members appointed as advisers in the private sectors :

Raymond Lim - Adviser to Swire Group
George Yeo- Senior Adviser to Kuok Group
Lim Hwee Hua-Senior Adviser to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts

Last edited: