• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rats will only leave after human shoot at them. Humans don’t talk to rats. Learn from this old woman PAP!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN slut suck. And people that suck cock are called slut whore. period KNN
See everyone? No SG bonus mudland rat slut talking shit again. A virgin don’t suck cock. Suck cock not called virgin. Cuntonese and Indian slut KT latha calling others what they are themselves. Period.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone manage to open the latest news that Malaysia just said they refused to leave? I saw the straits times preview on handphone but cannot open!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the rats colony scrambling to escape after the shooting. Shiok!
KNN slut will not stop sucking cock KNN slut only stop when anti vice arrest them KNN look at how shiok this slut suck cock KNN Shiok KNN
blonde-big-tits-bimbo-sucking-black-cock-gif-comic-cartoon_riry9g.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN slut will not stop sucking cock KNN slut only stop when anti vice arrest them KNN look at how shiok this slut suck cock KNN Shiok KNNView attachment 50073
Ccb Malaysian sluts and sons of sluts make accusations of Spore and Singaporeans based on hot air with no proof and when challenged just ignore from SG bonus to KT latha ccb words all proven. No one sued me after I named them. Everything I said is a fact that can be proven including virginity whereas every word of ccb Malaysians are vicious lies based on hot air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian sluts and sons of sluts make accusations of Spore and Singaporeans based on hot air with no proof and when challenged just ignore from SG bonus to KT latha ccb words all proven. No one sued me after I named them. Everything I said is a fact that can be proven including virginity whereas every word of ccb Malaysians are vicious lies based on hot air.
A virgin is called a slut to ccb Malaysians just like being an invader is called want to be peaceful by Mahathir. Gangsters ccb logic indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin is called a slut to ccb Malaysians just like being an invader is called want to be peaceful by Mahathir. Gangsters ccb logic indeed.
I also dare to name Mahathir. My identity everyone knows. You ccb Malaysians dare to name me here a slut with your identity known? Of course not. Only do ccb crimes from behind as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians are rats. Stinky smelly ccb rats full of self entitlement to steal slander and harass Singapore and Singaporeans. Proven.
Hey PAP you need an old woman like the one in the video to help you fire your rifles at GANGSTER RATS that said they are NOT leaving? I volunteer ok although I am not that old.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey PAP you need an old woman like the one in the video to help you fire your rifles at GANGSTER RATS that said they are NOT leaving? I volunteer ok although I am not that old.
Good but not nice TO RATS old woman in pink can shoot, PAP men cannot?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame shame shame ccb Malaysians are rats from citizens to government stealing slandering and harassing Spore and Singaporeans!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good but not nice TO RATS old woman in pink can shoot, PAP men cannot?
Hey PAP you want to be a nice guy to barbarians and get trampled until India Iran like what my ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours from hell and ccb Malaysian Indians like KT latha did to me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey PAP you want to be a nice guy to barbarians and get trampled until India Iran like what my ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours from hell and ccb Malaysian Indians like KT latha did to me?
Hey PAP gun powder can stop all nonsense by barbarians ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame shame shame ccb Malaysians are rats from citizens to government stealing slandering and harassing Spore and Singaporeans!
Knnbccb SHAMEFUL m&d RATS stealing from Spore and act gangsters say they going to park their ccb ships until they song while negotiate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb SHAMEFUL m&d RATS stealing from Spore and act gangsters say they going to park their ccb ships until they song while negotiate.
Song boh sinkies? Want to fault victim for swearing or fault gangsters for stealing. The choice is obvious.