• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ran into President hopeful Cock's Song 45 yr old chicken

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darker and lighter shades (thicker layer of concealment for heavier/darker tattood areas?) and in a similar shape of a snake (?) appear to suggest it is not fake (sunlight from the left in 2nd pic).

Best for paedo-President wannabe to either come clean, or get Ms Yakuza to undergo a full body examination to disprove the claim.

I am happy to discharge my patriotic duty and carry out, at my own cost and time, a full body examination of our potential First Lady.

Shades Sybil Lau.jpg

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darker and lighter shades (thicker layer of concealment for heavier/darker tattood areas?) and in a similar shape of a snake (?) appear to suggest it is not fake (sunlight from the left in 2nd pic).

Best for paedo-President wannabe to either come clean, or get Ms Yakuza to undergo a full body examination to disprove the claim.

I am happy to discharge my patriotic duty and carry out, at my own cost and time, a full body examination of our potential First Lady.

View attachment 186756
Thanks for Sharing.
More importantly, What are the Psychological Reasons for People to have Tatoos, nowsadays ?

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for Sharing.
More importantly, What are the Psychological Reasons for People to have Tatoos, nowsadays ?
Well, all I can add is, no normal chinkie woman would angkong her whole entire body like that. Its so not the culture & would tell one about this fella's life history!!!