• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ran into President hopeful Cock's Song 45 yr old chicken

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met 45 year old chicken in the gym and was shocked to see that her body is covered with tattoos from the back of her neck downwards.
more importantly, what's her Family Background ?
Did the old tiko marry her for her Family's Wealth, ..to manage ?Understand she's a director of her Family Office in Singapore, yes or not ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thia kong that Ah Loong has got feedback from his IB dogs that older S'porean Chinese do not like Tharman's Japanese wife because of the atrocities carried out by Japanese army during occupation.

So Cock Song Song has been asked to do his national service. Today The Shit Times is promoting Cock Song Song.
Old sinkies who experienced Japanese Occupation were born before 1945. Even if they were born in 1943 they were too young then to understand what they were going through. A person born in 1943 is 80 years old now. Most likely up lorry already. Very few are still around to be able to make an impact. They would rather enjoy JAV than reminisce over WWII.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Met 45 year old chicken in the gym and was shocked to see that her body is covered with tattoos from her neck downwards.

1690442058147.jpeg

R0003326.jpg

She camouflaged her tattoos on her neck and wore long sleeves to hide tattoos on her arms.

These sneaky people cannot be trusted!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thia kong that Ah Loong has got feedback from his IB dogs that older S'porean Chinese do not like Tharman's Japanese wife because of the atrocities carried out by Japanese army during occupation.

So Cock Song Song has been asked to do his national service. Today The Shit Times is promoting Cock Song Song.
Tharman still win a few streets.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiko Ng got turned on by the tattoos.:tongue:
As I get older, I also get turned on by tattoos and those who smokes.

When i was in armour, those who washed tracks with SOS after training were those with angkong and smokes.

The rest and PC/OC would just dirty their faces when they saw CO walking over to vehicle sheds to inspect.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I get older, I also get turned on by tattoos and those who smokes.

When i was in armour, those who washed tracks with SOS after training were those with angkong and smokes.

The rest and PC/OC would just dirty their faces when they saw CO walking over to vehicle sheds to inspect.
Ang Kong and smoke are lazy one lah, siam go yellow box smoke sah kah PC encik then makan those blur cocks go clean washing bay clean whole night u think I dunno? :cautious:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
TBH, u want to be call "Kong Kum" or be part of "inclusive society"....your choice
Tharman has got to whitewash his Japanese wife.

SINGAPORE: Former Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam wrote in a Tuesday night (July 25) Facebook post that people sometimes come up to his wife, Ms Jane Yumiko Ittogi, and try to practice their Japanese language with her.

He explained, however, that she does not speak the language, despite being of Japanese descent.

Mr Tharman wrote in his post that when he was MP for Jurong, people came up to Ms Ittogi and spoke to her in Teochew, Mandarin, Malay or, in the case of younger people, English.

“But when we go to hawker centres in other parts of the island, someone will occasionally come up to her to practise their Japanese : O genki desu ka? And we have a good laugh explaining that she doesn’t speak Japanese, despite her name, Jane Yumiko Ittogi,” he added.

Screenshot-2023-07-26-at-11.27.31-AM.png

The presidential hopeful wrote that while Ms Ittogi was born as one of four children to a Japanese merchant father and a local Singaporean Chinese mother, she has lived in Singapore since the age of three.

“She started off in a mainly Teochew-speaking kampong, and like most Singaporeans then entered Primary 1 with zero ability to read or write English. But she enjoyed learning from teachers and books, quite unlike myself as I was totally consumed with my sports.”

The couple met at the London School of Economics, where Ms Ittogi had already finished a master’s degree in law when Mr Tharman arrived after completing National Service.

“But we got to know each other as we moved in some of the same circles of friends who were deeply interested in social issues,” he wrote, adding that his wife shifted from law to community work over two decades ago.

He sounded proud of her as he said in his post that she works “quite single-mindedly to give confidence and help uplift disadvantaged children in Jurong, especially young teens. Plus ex-inmates, some of whom became our volunteers and leaders, and our friends.”

Also, Ms Ittogi started an NGO around ten years ago, Tasek Jurong, to scale up these programmes to help others. It has since gone beyond Jurong, Mr Tharman wrote, “and deepened its engagements with each boy and girl we enrol in our programmes, and their families.”

And in the meantime, Ms Ittogi appears to be learning more Japanese words and phrases so that she won’t disappoint those who come up to her, unaware that Teochew is her first language.

Mr Tharman ended his post by writing that he and his wife “have been married 33 years now, and been blessed with four children, each following their own path.” /TISG

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 186700

R0003326.jpg

She camouflaged her tattoos on her neck and wore long sleeves to hide tattoos on her arms.

These sneaky people cannot be trusted!

Great find. And on this alone, the paedo-creep should be disqualified by the PEC on grounds of "integrity" and "good character". He clearly knows Singaporeans (who are generally conservative) will be repulsed by the prospect of having a first lady spotting tattoos all over her body. Hence, he and this Yakuza girl took pains to hide her tattoos from the public.

This explains their weird conduct and her shifty behaviour which I initially thought were due to mild autism or her sending out SOS signals, through her blinks, to be rescued from the paedo-creep.

Turns out the paedo-creep and Ms Yakuza were trying to hide something all along. Very dishonest behaviour.