• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ramadan in Israel: Muslims fire on car, murder 2 Israeli sisters, severely injure their mother on Passover

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-738668

Two Israelis from Efrat were murdered and one was seriously wounded in a shooting attack near Hamra in the Jordan Valley on Friday morning.

The wounded woman was transferred to Hadassah Medical Center in critical condition. The incident was initially reported as a traffic accident, but an initial investigation found that Palestinians fired at the vehicle, causing it to veer to shoulder and crash, and then fired again at the vehicle to ensure that they had hit the women. Over 20 bullet casings were found at the scene.

Efrat council head Oded Revivi announced that the murdered women were two sisters from Efrat and the wounded woman is there mother. Their father was in a separate vehicle and arrived at the scene after rescue efforts had begun. Revivi stressed that the local council is working to provide the family any welfare requirements they need in this difficult time.

IDF soldiers are searching the area for the suspected terrorists and have set up checkpoints in the area. Defense Minister Yoav Gallant was set to hold a situation assessment in light of the attack on Friday afternoon. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is also set to hold a situation assessment.

MDA paramedic, Dennis Polikov, stated “When we arrived at the scene, we saw an Israeli vehicle with three crushed women and a Palestinian vehicle. Two young women in their 20’s were pulled out of the vehicle as they were unconscious without a pulse and without breathing with multi-system injuries and after medical tests they were pronounced dead in the field. A 40-year-old woman is suffering from severe multi-system injuries and we are fighting for her life in the field.”…

Gush Etzion Regional Council head and chairman of the Yesha Council, Sholmo Neeman, called on the government to “put aside our differences and act with an iron fist.”

“A terrible attack took place today, on Passover, in the Jordan Valley. Despicable subhumans harmed young women who were on their way to celebrate. Our only enemy is the terrorism that raised its head and it must be eliminated, the terrorists must be caught and made sure that they do not survive,” added Neeman. “It is time to stop with the policy of containment and implement a policy of attack. Only heavy-handed action against the enemy and the continued construction and development of the Jewish settlement will restore peace to the region. No terror will subdue us, we will continue to live and grow in the land of our ancestors.”

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help you there! Until land issues are settled, this violence will continue.

Even if land issues are resolved, I confirm the violence will continue as it is encoded in the book. The only way is to kill the religion of peace.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if land issues are resolved, I confirm the violence will continue as it is encoded in the book. The only way is to kill the religion of peace.
Jerusalem was conquered by arabs without bloodshed. The city surrendered peacefully.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope the Jews will carpet bomb Gaza for this crime..................i only pity the Muslim women and girls...................they're the real victims of this I-SLUMic death cult

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope the Jews will carpet bomb Gaza for this crime..................i only pity the Muslim women and girls...................they're the real victims of this I-SLUMic death cult

They are happy victims would feel high if you can give them the opportunity to be muhammed's sex slaves.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gaza and west bank is a huge open air prison.
How would you like if to travel overseas, import and export products, must go through jiu hu. Cannot go direct. And jiu hu has right to stop and person and tax any product as they deemed fit.

Last edited: