• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rainy days expected over Chinese New Year holidays

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.straitstimes.com

Rainy days expected over Chinese New Year holidays​

SINGAPORE - Don’t forget to carry an umbrella while out visiting this Chinese New Year.

Rainy days are expected to continue for the rest of January, with a surge in strong winds.

The surge is likely to last for a few days and may bring lower temperatures and rain across the island, and is likely to ease in the last week of the month, with short thundery showers on most afternoons.

Above average rainfall can be expected in the second half of January 2023. The total rainfall for the month, however, may be near average over most parts of Singapore.

Daily temperatures in the second half of January are forecast to range between 24 deg C and 32 deg C on most days, and may reach a high of 33 deg C on a few days, said the National Environment Agency’s Meteorological Service Singapore (MSS) in an update on Monday.

The monsoon surge will also result in lower daily temperatures, ranging between 22 deg C and 30 deg C on a few days.

MSS added that the wet and cool weather conditions over the Chinese New Year period is due to the prevailing north-east monsoon over the South China Sea.
Istana open house on Jan 23 to celebrate CNY

Expect longer wait times at land checkpoints during CNY peak periods: ICA

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont think they can see so far ahead, NEA is very jun, 90% jun for daily weather but 1 week ahead maybe not,
i ride bike so i am very aware of weather, its ever changing in peesai, cheers

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who gives a fuck if it rains cats and dogs. I'll be playing ban luck and boozing away at my cousin's place. Lunch and dinner all there. No need to go anywhere else.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rain recently has been sporadic, light and doesn't last very long. No need to worry.