• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raining?!

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
the sky outside my window looks like 7PM liao.
strong gusts of wind just slam-shut my windows n sent dustbin covers flying...
can see water droplets on my window panes.
is it raining? omg - it is raining!:eek:
i better stay at home today n watch news see where flooded again liao.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...

Abang is told to watch for floods, not LEEport the floods....where flooding Abang will get his crew to go there, and pull the plug...:wink:

Its' thunder , grey skies, threathening rains..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the YOG ready to start I wonder if they are going to take special steps like emptying the Marine Barrage:confused:

Don't know whether it's possible but obviously the PAP has pulled out all the stops to avoid embarrassing themselves :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the YOG ready to start I wonder if they are going to take special steps like emptying the Marine Barrage:confused:

Don't know whether it's possible but obviously the PAP has pulled out all the stops to avoid embarrassing themselves :smile:

They have people with binoculars watching the skies, checking the trees, checking the sluiceways, the culverts, the storm drains...

So, every thing should be fine....unless God has other ideas?:p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hear aircraft overhead but assumed they were practicing for the National day parade. They could be out there watching but from above :eek:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...

I told you not all rains are bad and not all sunshine is good. Old people should not be so negative.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is going to flood Singapore again to rid it of its desecration and turpitude

Nice prose on its own, though all of us don't really know or care about the context.

Would that be criminals? Gangsters? Rude locals? Low-class tourists and disrespectful foreigners? Hmm, whatever.:p