• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

raining

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you want?
Salem?
Camel?
virginia slims
boleh?
d24aaf6b4c37f5a694177df31dddeef3--replay-smokers.jpg

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lau ah pek not IT savvy.
Scare of computer.
Not scare ghost.

Its Ok.
I go down apply.
The ICA Commisioner dotter accompany me.

Talk to u later.
She driving her Jaguar to fetch me at 1pm.
I must put my false teeth and contact lens and wear my Fake Prata shoes.

(Not Prada hor).

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
skies getting dark
later will rain
today cook assam kali fish
good for rainy weather
wah knn, looks like you're really bored today! Next, you're going to report what you drank, going to drink, brand of shampoo you used, number of times you pang sai, the size and colour of the booger you dug out and so on.

Enjoy your assam kali fish

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah knn, looks like you're really bored today! Next, you're going to report what you drank, going to drink, brand of shampoo you used, number of times you pang sai, the size and colour of the booger you dug out and so on.

Enjoy your assam kali fish
i ask u hor
can add pineapple into assam fish kali?
u know?