• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raining AGAIN.....confirm will flood somewhere

jw5

Loyal
Heavy rain warning issued by NEA:

Issued On: 14 August 2010 - 18:53 LT

Heavy showers with thunder & gusty winds are expected over northern, western & central areas of Singapore between 7:05pm and 8:00pm. PUB says flash floods may occur in low-lying areas in the event of heavy rain.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please tell the SCDF don't bring out the 'mickey mouse' pump to pump out the water.....might as well, leave the water alone...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please tell the SCDF don't bring out the 'mickey mouse' pump to pump out the water.....might as well, leave the water alone...

Ha ha ha...........mickey mouse pump.:biggrin:
Better use pail to scoop water out at least faster than SCDF pump.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You didn't see the ones they used to pump water at Liat Towers..when Wendy's was flooded....Donald Duck & his nephews with Goofy would have done a better job...

ha ha ha....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You didn't see the ones they used to pump water out when Wendy's at Liat Tower was flooded??...Scrooge & his nephews & Goofy would have done a better job.

ha ha ha ha ha

S

suicidalpap

Let's face the facts. Big day for PAP, NDP no rain. YOG boasting day, no rain. think about it. God just couldn't care less.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am available as a foreign talent to ensure no floods in Singapore. I will offer reasonable warranty of no floods, after our consulting services are complete.

It is an easy job......but I am surprised that no engineer in Singapore can do it. I guess, I am now a foreign talent.....originally from Singapore.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am available as a foreign talent to ensure no floods in Singapore. I will offer reasonable warranty of no floods, after our consulting services are complete.

It is an easy job......but I am surprised that no engineer in Singapore can do it. I guess, I am now a foreign talent.....originally from Singapore.

Come back next July :mad: