• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rainbow wellness Spa frequented by Indians on Facebook, avoidanother cluster

Safe to visit spas?

• No

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Yes n no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh rules the Massage & SPAs , visit Ashi , Rainbow , Esta Ruby spa at your own risk of Delta virus with so many Ah Nehs there. A lot of look outs deployed by boss , actions even after 1am lights off , door closed but heavy moaning inside

Attachments

• IMG_20210731_124034.jpg
    IMG_20210731_124034.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,833
  • IMG_20210731_123704.jpg
    IMG_20210731_123704.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,571
  • IMG_20210731_124025.jpg
    IMG_20210731_124025.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,833
  • IMG_20210731_124016.jpg
    IMG_20210731_124016.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 2,127
  • IMG_20210731_123654.jpg
    IMG_20210731_123654.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,050
  • IMG_20210731_123713.jpg
    IMG_20210731_123713.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,871
  • IMG_20210731_124009.jpg
    IMG_20210731_124009.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,253
  • IMG_20210731_123644.jpg
    IMG_20210731_123644.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,334
  • IMG_20210731_123109.jpg
    IMG_20210731_123109.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,527
  • IMG_20210731_123101.jpg
    IMG_20210731_123101.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,793

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frightening for me to be allotted lady boss when other girls are busy working , beside Delta strain also worry STD or AIDS .

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh rules the Massage & SPAs , visit Ashi , Rainbow , Esta Ruby spa at your own risk of Delta virus with so many Ah Nehs there. A lot of look outs deployed by boss , actions even afterT 1am lights off , door closed but heavy moaning inside

I FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE NEXT ROOM WHEN I HEARD A CECA MAKING SEX OVERTURES TO THE MASSEUSE . SHE WAS BARGAINING WITH HIM ON PRICE AS HE IS WILLING TO PAY HER $30 FOR HAPPY ENDING AND 50 FOR SEX . WHAT A CHEAPSKATE CECA .

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go a lot of diff chinese spa. The chinese customers are being offer full service while ah neh is just only normal massage as shop can't reject races. The reasons they hire thai and Viet is to let them offered ah neh full service if they dare ornot. Most thais and some viets to do.
Prc gals do maintained well with chinese regulars customers.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go a lot of diff chinese spa. The chinese customers are being offer full service while ah neh is just only normal massage as shop can't reject races. The reasons they hire thai and Viet is to let them offered ah neh full service if they dare ornot. Most thais and some viets to do.
Prc gals do maintained well with chinese regulars customers.
They should be armed.
In case the shitskins try to rape them, they can slit their throats.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should be armed.
In case the shitskins try to rape them, they can slit their throats.
Got one chio prc gal told me she is being offered 800 one shot but she say no. Got a few prc do take usually those not popular ones aft one try, she will not wanna to do again becos is fucking stinks. Got one confessed to me and she will not dare to take anymore only hand job the most.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they accept indians, they will accept Malays.
Accept is accept but your fellow filthy shitskins keep asking for special service which they wont provide and only provided to chinese guys. Massage wise chinese customers are also being served better while ah neh will just come out and complain lousy.

Even the viets gals also hope to have alaways have chinese customers and tips wise chinese give more.

Shops can't reject races if can they will straight away reject shit skins.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got one chio prc gal told me she is being offered 800 one shot but she say no. Got a few prc do take usually those not popular ones aft one try, she will not wanna to do again becos is fucking stinks. Got one confessed to me and she will not dare to take anymore only hand job the most.

That is very disgusting.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accept is accept but your fellow filthy shitskins keep asking for special service which they wont provide and only provided to chinese guys. Massage wise chinese customers are also being served better while ah neh will just come out and complain lousy.

Even the viets gals also hope to have alaways have chinese customers and tips wise chinese give more.

Shops can't reject races if can they will straight away reject shit skins.

They should show a different menu to these filthy animals to keep them out.
Massage $250 onwards.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That prc accept tat ah neh is milf ugly ones. Her biz not good one. Most they will just offer hand job for them as ah neh is fucking thick skin. They will also will have to increase the price to able to get.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is very disgusting.
No choice becos shop cant reject races or else they will kena complaint. Then those shit skins are fucking pest. Most prc won't offered them. The most hand job. Then they also wont come again as they need to pay so much just to have a yellow skin hand to hj them and dont have bj somemore.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This rainbow spa cfm those thai or viets gals proudly accept ah nehs. Those ah nehs will just spread the good news to their fellow shit skin bros and they will keep flooding in. Those spa that ah neh only can serve hj the most they will not bother to come again.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice becos shop cant reject races or else they will kena complaint. Then those shit skins are fucking pest. Most prc won't offered them. The most hand job. Then they also wont come again as they need to pay so much just to have a yellow skin hand to hj them and dont have bj somemore.

Report police when they demand handjob and get them arrest. Cry innocent.