• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rain at last.....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rain started to fall at 1342hrs but turn into a drizzle in 10min. Currently it stopped as the wind blew the rain cloud south.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
drizzling spotted at rehill/queenstown/commonwealth.
the rain quickly evaporated away upon touching the hot ground.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The recent drought must be because of him :wink:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ka6bxFw4pSY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done...old man outlives his own tree

A few days ago I passed Istana. From the outside, the trees and vegetation inside the Istana looked very green. The gardener(s) must have been watering the huge Istana grounds. Keep up the good work.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. called it rain my foot leh.
3. machiam, dog urine, a little here a bit there.
3. just within seconds, everything is gone:kma:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few days ago I passed Istana. From the outside, the trees and vegetation inside the Istana looked very green. The gardener(s) must have been watering the huge Istana grounds. Keep up the good work.

Whatever happened to 'conserving water'? :rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. called it rain my foot leh.
3. machiam, dog urine, a little here a bit there.
3. just within seconds, everything is gone:kma:

Reach home saw my car caked with dirt in the Carpark. Machaim just went rally on a muddy Finnish offroad track. Heart pain as just washed car on Friday night.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reach home saw my car caked with dirt in the Carpark. Machaim just went rally on a muddy Finnish offroad track. Heart pain as just washed car on Friday night.

yup.it happen to me too.
machiam volcano ash rain.
our poor reservoir become blacky water

samanthachen

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought they ask the peasants to conserve water? Did the MIWs practise what what they preach?