• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Slut Upset That Low-Caste Men Saw Her Half-Naked During Staycation With Bf!

jw5

Loyal
Re: Racist Slut Upset That Low-Caste Men Saw Her Half-Naked During Staycation With Bf

Hmmmm..... Now, you got me confused.

How to have smell of rat if a pussy is around? The rat must be 大胆包天!

She said she wrapped a towel on half of herself. I am assuming her pussy is looking out for rats and her spotlights, if any, were covered so as not to frighten the rat. Fair assumption?

It doesn't really matter. As long as there is pussy, there will be rats. And vice versa. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Racist Slut Upset That Low-Caste Men Saw Her Half-Naked During Staycation With Bf

She deemed Wei Hao not worthy to view her boobies.
The other staff was probably a handsome chap so she chin chai.
I get that all the time....in crowded lifts for example sometimes brushed against some charbor accidentally and they turned around to smile. If another guy not as handsome as me they would probably cried molest already.

you dumb nigger they probably screamed molest while you had to beat a hasty retreat.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you dumb nigger they probably screamed molest while you had to beat a hasty retreat.

You wouldn't get it.
Only good looking people like myself would understand how looks can give us unfair advantage in life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You wouldn't get it.
Only good looking people like myself would understand how looks can give us unfair advantage in life.

Except that your idea of good looking is like scrooballs definition of popular and well liked in here

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You wouldn't get it.

have to agree with you. chigger will never be able to understand.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

I get that all the time....in crowded lifts for example sometimes brushed against some charbor accidentally and they turned around to smile. If another guy not as handsome as me they would probably cried molest already.
You wouldn't get it.
Since you claim to be "handsome" and "good looking", may I ask you to post your photo for us to admire? :p
Or has it been posted before by you or someone else? :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Women are nothing but trouble.. see her naked need to go to courts and appear in newspaper and media..and the chambermaid is also a WOMAN!! That is called double trouble.

If a guy is half naked..no fucking big deal..

At times i order good food to bring to my hotel room and i am ALWAYS half naked.. i dun give a fuck and still everything goes on well.

MGTOW is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am ALWAYS half naked.. i dun give a fuck and still everything goes on well.

Who would give a half fuck whether you half naked or half dicked

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The asiatic bitch had a fuckfest with her boyfriend even though they are not married. That's sexual immorality. In Malaysia, the khalwat police would have arrested and jailed moslems for that. Caning, if in Aceh. So, why's the bitch getting so uptight with the good western manager?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since you claim to be "handsome" and "good looking", may I ask you to post your photo for us to admire? :p
Or has it been posted before by you or someone else? :wink:

You good in CSI then go and dig up.
I've posted my photo here once before.

jw5

Loyal

The asiatic bitch had a fuckfest with her boyfriend even though they are not married. That's sexual immorality. In Malaysia, the khalwat police would have arrested and jailed moslems for that. Caning, if in Aceh. So, why's the bitch getting so uptight with the good western manager?

The good western manager didn't invite her for staycation. :wink:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who would give a half fuck whether you half naked or half dicked

exactly... if you are a guy, nobody cares..

only women will think their fucking chee buy are golden and a look of it will go to courts and media.. what the fuck is that???