• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Han Chinese

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the PRC territory doesn't belong to the Han Chinese anyway.

han-dynasty-map.jpg

easternhan.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those bloody CCP imposing their mandarin only culture in singapore too....
Cannot speak mandarin, piss off.....

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Han Chinese (also called Han; simplified Chinese: 汉族; traditional Chinese: 漢族; pinyin: Hàn zú) is an ethnic group within East Asian people. ... There are tens of millions of overseas Han Chinese. The majority live in Southeast Asia. Many big cities around the world have enough "overseas Chinese" to make a "Chinatown

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those bloody CCP imposing their mandarin only culture in singapore too....
Cannot speak mandarin, pitss off.....
Very soon it will become the national language
Chicom is doing away with Uyghur language n forcing them to speak Han mandarin, dress like Han, eat like Han n abandon Uyghur culture altogether.
Bacon will make them smarter. See what happen to m&d without bacon? Even an Indian can become a Melayu.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bacon will make them smarter. See what happen to m&d without bacon? Even an Indian can become a Melayu.
[/QUOTE]

I beg to different ... eating bacon will not makes you smart. Intelligence is in the genes .... African had been eating swine for the past millenniums ... I don't see them getting smarter.

See the similarity between IQ Map and Test Scores below. I rest my case.

IQ and Race
PISA.jpg

IQ Map-2.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I beg to different ... eating bacon will not makes you smart. Intelligence is in the genes .... African had been eating swine for the past millenniums ... I don't see them getting smarter.

See the similarity between IQ Map and Test Scores below. I rest my case.

IQ and Race
View attachment 90438

View attachment 90437
[/QUOTE]
Nobody take those maps seriously

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the uprising against CCP start in Mongolian? They are rough and tough. Plus Mongolia and Russia may back them. Plus those mongols in kazakhstan

Last edited: