• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racism the reason for the difference in award

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lt kok is outstanding? Well he is. So is 2nd Lt Kamalasivam.
But the fact that the grenade landed 4metres away , after being thrown by the recruit himself, only then did the officer shield him.
But nevertheless, he was still shielded.
But for 2nd Lt Kamalasivam's case, he SAW that the lever was out and therefore asked the recruit to throw it out immediately before it explodes and sheilded him. If he wasnt alert, it would have been very drastic for the both.
And so, fact of the matter is, kok didnt get the coin, but rather got the distinguished award. But Kamalasivam got the coin. How is that in Jah Rastafar's opinion and hes twisting and turning the facts playing mind games and asking questions and answering himself, trying to brainwash the publics mind with baseless propoganda

You're an idiot.

The grenade slipped out of his hand but kok still shielded him. You were trying to downplay kok's bravery cos you're a racist and kok is a chinese so you will find all ways and means to make it look lesser.

In kalam's case of course any officer would have been alert. :rolleyes:

So the coin is lesser than the award? What happens if it turns out the coin is actually better than the award would you say it's racism to chinese? Of course you wouldn't.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're an idiot.

The grenade slipped out of his hand but kok still shielded him. You were trying to downplay kok's bravery cos you're a racist and kok is a chinese so you will find all ways and means to make it look lesser.

In kalam's case of course any officer would have been alert. :rolleyes:

So the coin is lesser than the award? What happens if it turns out the coin is actually better than the award would you say it's racism to chinese? Of course you wouldn't.

The coin is already a lesser award. It was rushed to be given to him to pacify the anti-NS crowd

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, your post is another example of nonsensical circuitous logic. When will you ever learn to think, I await the day :biggrin:

Steffy, this is racism, pure and simple, but of course idiots will say no.

If you give such a prestigious medal of honour to a shit skin monkey, he'll just sell it spend the money on beer. Understand or not you black monkey! PAP is wise as usual. Sam, how am I doing?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
End of the day both of them got awards no charges the Keling one and the recruit ended up in hospital the Chinese lt kok was better

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why 2nd LT Kok get this medal but 2nd Lt Kamalasivam only get coin? Is it due to the race? or something esel

For Kok's case, the incidents happened on 8 March 2008 and he waited till Sept 08 to be awarded. Why in such hurry to jump to conclusion since it only happens a few days ago? If that ah neh get an award by this year, he will get a coin and an award whereas the chinese only an award. Racism?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Kok's case, the incidents happened on 8 March 2008 and he waited till Sept 08 to be awarded. Why in such hurry to jump to conclusion since it only happens a few days ago? If that ah neh get an award by this year, he will get a coin and an award whereas the chinese only an award. Racism?

Despite the coin not being there in 2008, Kok got praise then award.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

IF that Keling actually got more than the Chinese for some odd reason nobody would be offended and if someone actually did somehow ppl would think him to be mad for actually starting a thread about it. In singapore if you're Chinese somehow you can never be the victim of racism and look at complaints such as this where very little incident can be called racist. Keling gets award but its racist cos his award is seen as lease than the Chinese one. In Sg this is the fucking problem where a non Chinese can use racism for every little silly thing and somehow that's legit for him to do that. That bloody Keling officer should have been charged.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF that Keling actually got more than the Chinese for some odd reason nobody would be offended and if someone actually did somehow ppl would think him to be mad for actually starting a thread about it. In singapore if you're Chinese somehow you can never be the victim of racism and look at complaints such as this where very little incident can be called racist. Keling gets award but its racist cos his award is seen as lease than the Chinese one. In Sg this is the fucking problem where a non Chinese can use racism for every little silly thing and somehow that's legit for him to do that. That bloody Keling officer should have been charged.

I was asking for the same medal, given the similarities of the evidences

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was asking for the same medal, given the similarities of the evidences

Who knows the exact reason why. You mean to tell me while they were giving the award the person was thinking this one keling la give him a lower award and just get some indian officer to visit him not the minister. *heh heh* you mean to tell me that's how they were thinking? Do you know how stupid that sounds? It's just you making up baseless accusations.

Btw why did they get an indian officer to give him an award? Isn't that racism in some way indian person in hospital so get indian offcier to give award?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows the exact reason why. You mean to tell me while they were giving the award the person was thinking this one keling la give him a lower award and just get some indian officer to visit him not the minister. *heh heh* you mean to tell me that's how they were thinking? Do you know how stupid that sounds? It's just you making up baseless accusations.

Btw why did they get an indian officer to give him an award? Isn't that racism in some way indian person in hospital so get indian offcier to give award?

That wasn't racism. This Indian Ravi Singh was never meant to be COA until fake MG CCS resigned. So they scratch around and say Singh you take it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That wasn't racism. This Indian Ravi Singh was never meant to be COA until fake MG CCS resigned. So they scratch around and say Singh you take it.

Well they got an indian to present an award to the indian in the hospital so hey i suppose they had a motive for doing that? OIC so it's racism again cos singh wasn't meant to be coa but they didn't have a choice? Correct?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is saf and the govt as a whole see color, anyone who denies it is like a smelly urine mei mei who say her oyster is clean when everyone knows a urine is never clean

the urine occifer got medal, the shit occifer got coin. maybe its early days, but anyone under any illusions that non urines will be treated equally has his head stuck up his arse.