• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racism on the rise

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two men were caught on camera on Wednesday defacing the stairwell of the Empire Centre parkade with swastikas and racist remarks against Chinese people.

“It’s ridiculous how much they are against the Chinese,” he said.

4844579512_dd94d65aa8_b.jpg

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
OH NOES WENDY!!! YOU ARE SO WISE!!! I WET MYSELF WHEN U SAY WHITE MEN SO BAD, DUN BASH AH NEH, BASH CHEENA BABEES NOW!!! OH THE HORROR!!!

fuck, man. let me tell u hor... gahmen really paying u interwebz brigades too much. not funny at all.

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice at least the white folks are speaking up against such things!

There is still hope!

That NDP fellow? He's only trying to score points with the chinese and hope to win some votes in the election.

(He's the Public Safety Critic so he is kind of doing his job to speak up)

NDP is the New Democratic Party, they are the official opposition party in BC.