• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

QYF and her shameless daughter found a new backer.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 cheap sluts. 下贱的权怡凤狗母女
The daughter is a whore just like her cheebye mother.

Eleanor Lee now poster girl for David Gan's Passion Hair Salon
DECEMBER 30, 2020PUBLISHED AT 4:12 PMByKWOK KAR PENGASIAONE
eleanorpassion_ig.jpg

Instagram/ gandavid_davidgan

Fresh out of winning her first acting award on Dec 20, Singapore actress-singer Eleanor Lee has added another achievement to her illustrious career.
The 21-year-old, who's the daughter of local celebs Quan Yi Fong and Peter Yu, is now a poster girl for celebrity hairstylist David Gan's Passion Hair Salon.
More from AsiaOneRead the condensed version of this story, and other top stories with NewsLite.
Earlier today, David posted on Instagram a huge poster of Eleanor, presumably placed at his salon, which has the word "Passion" printed on it.
He wrote in the post: "Action speaks louder than words! Thank you so much," tagging his hair salon, Eleanor, photographer Joel Low, make-up artist Clarence Lee, and stylist Karin Tan.
Eleanor replied in the comment section thanking David.

View this post on Instagram
A post shared by David Gan (@gandavid_davidgan)

" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" height="856" style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 500px; max-width: 100%; margin: 0px auto; display: block; clear: both;">

Eleanor and David appear to have become quite close. Last month, David posted a photo of him and Eleanor together and dished out advice to the young star to ignore "faceless cowards" and haters.
Eleanor then replied in the comment section: "Thank you Abu! I have all the love I need! And very grateful for everything! Miss you!"
'Abu' is Hokkien for mother, and several local celebs, including Zoe Tay and Fann Wong, address David by that affectionate term.

View this post on Instagram
A post shared by David Gan (@gandavid_davidgan)

" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" height="615" style="box-sizing: border-box; width: 500px; max-width: 100%; margin: 0px auto; display: block; clear: both;">

In October, local media speculated that Eleanor and mum Yi Fong might have fallen out with another local celebrity hairstylist Addy Lee. Yi Fong and Addy are famously besties for many years, and the latter is also Eleanor's godfather.
At that time, Yi Fong, 46, said that she still has a good relationship with Addy, and that there was no malice, argument, and criticism between them.
She also cleared the air over talk that Eleanor getting her hair done by David might have caused some friction.
She explained: "All these years, I've had a good relationship with David. This time, we went to him discreetly for work as we were working with some international brands. I didn't even post it on my social media.

"I didn't go there just to get my hair done. That would have been a real problem, that would have been a betrayal. But if it's for the good of Eleanor, I don't think Addy will mind."
In 2013 when Eleanor was 14 years old, she was the ambassador for Addy's hair product, addyli, and appeared in a series of promotional pictures and commercials for the brand.
[email protected]

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To make it big in showbiz, you will need the patronage of the homos, whether you like it or not.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
To make it big in showbiz, you will need the patronage of the homos, whether you like it or not.

What happened to spreading their legs for Directors like Tiko Neo or Jackie Chan?
Talentless ones can only depend on their cunts make it, the audience can see that they don't have substance.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shameless mother-and-daughter-tag-team doesn't even bother hiding the fact they're looking out for a sugar-daddy.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has big eyes and a pretty face. But that's about it. The way she talks and carries herself is like a bimbo.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I think she is pretty.

She has a much softer gentler look than her mother.

Nice eyes.

Pretty girl.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She'll soon change her surname to Gan. So from Yu to Lee to Gan. Better keep all 3 surnames and call herself Eleanor Yu Lee Gan.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like your thread title.
I have nothing against QYF or her daughter but it says a lot for those who want to be associated with people of such
There are better ways to raise a child.

hhh.jpg

Last edited: