• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

quotes for claire

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire? Claire, can you hear me? I don't know if you can, but I'm talking to ya, baby. Do you know how much I love you? I loved you the moment I saw you. I love you now, and I'll love you forever. No goodbye. There's only love, Claire . Only love.

Lockheed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claire? Claire, can you hear me? I don't know if you can, but I'm talking to ya, baby. Do you know how much I love you? I loved you the moment I saw you. I love you now, and I'll love you forever. No goodbye. There's only love, Claire . Only love.

OMG disgusting gay lords :eek:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot it should go
White cock black cock as schlong arse can fark claire is a lousy cock

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never seen before a brave young woman speaking up for feminine equality rights to talk anything under the sun in this male-dominated SBF.

Great courage ! And great stories too !

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never seen before a brave young woman speaking up for feminine equality rights to talk anything under the sun in this male-dominated SBF.

Great courage ! And great stories too !

Actually Tracy was the first, though she concentrated mainly on politics and PAP-bashing. Those from Delphi days will remember her recounting some of the seamier stories from her past.

Also, don't forget gingerlyn and ginfreely. They're certainly not your docile and demure flower vase; they give as good as they get in this forum.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Tracy was the first, though she concentrated mainly on politics and PAP-bashing. Those from Delphi days will remember her recounting some of the seamier stories from her past.

Also, don't forget gingerlyn and ginfreely. They're certainly not your docile and demure flower vase; they give as good as they get in this forum.

Yes, indeed !

It is even reported in CNA about the big strides made by women in Singapore.

We have first woman speaker of the House, the first Woman Chancellor for SIM and a first female full minister to helm a ministry.

Who can say Claire, Tracy, Gingerlyn and Ginfreely will not one day be the Mod of SBF ?

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, indeed !

It is even reported in CNA about the big strides made by women in Singapore.

We have first woman speaker of the House, the first Woman Chancellor for SIM and a first female full minister to helm a ministry.

Who can say Claire, Tracy, Gingerlyn and Ginfreely will not one day be the Mod of SBF ?

But are these Claire etc etc real woman? They could be some guys fantasizing about being woman.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But are these Claire etc etc real woman? They could be some guys fantasizing about being woman.

There's a difference between the writings of a real woman and a guy fantasizing about being woman. Know enough women and you'll be able to tell why ginfreely is a woman and sadplumpgal is a guy.

Likewise, how do we know if some of these guys posting here are not actually butch lesbians posing as guys?

jw5

Loyal
What about <lolabunny> and <applei>? Do you remember them? :wink:

There's a difference between the writings of a real woman and a guy fantasizing about being woman. Know enough women and you'll be able to tell why ginfreely is a woman and sadplumpgal is a guy.

Likewise, how do we know if some of these guys posting here are not actually butch lesbians posing as guys?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i remember, an image of lolabunny surfing sbf in the library was posted, and that spooked her so bad she ceased cumming to the site. or was that another chick? :confused:

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You doubt me :rolleyes:

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly like you said. Know enough women and a man can write like a woman and some of the guys (supposedly) could be butches. But anyway, all just for the entertainment.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the issue here is differentiating between those who are posting genuinely as themselves or trolls trying to portray a persona.u know most people are genuine because they are simply being straightforward and being who they are as most normal human beings would be it whether they are guys or girls.

and then there are these supertrolls like "claire",who are masterful and convincing characters,and good writers,manages to portray themselves as a complex and complicated character,and its almost difficult to differentiate the real thing from a dream,like inception.but then things slowly starts to unravel,cracks appear around the edges and u start to realise that the dream is not what it seems to be.as it is almost impossible 100 percent difficult to create a dream or fantasy or a character that is 100 percent realistic.because her character is not bound by the laws of reality,there is nothing to saying what she can or cannot say and who she can or cannot be,thats when she crosses the line.she tries to portray herself as a real woman,but her character is too stylised and too exaggerated.how "she" takes things to the extreme,with her super feminist talk and her endless tirades about male chauvinism and then the next moment weaving the most ludicrous and lewd and erotic tales deploring herself sexually and degrading herself and being "submissive" to men.

then again she might be a woman but who knows?the character "claire"

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
the issue here is differentiating between those who are posting genuinely as themselves or trolls trying to portray a persona.u know most people are genuine because they are simply being straightforward and being who they are as most normal human beings would be it whether they are guys or girls.

and then there are these supertrolls like "claire",who are masterful and convincing characters,and good writers,manages to portray themselves as a complex and complicated character,and its almost difficult to differentiate the real thing from a dream,like inception.but then things slowly starts to unravel,cracks appear around the edges and u start to realise that the dream is not what it seems to be.as it is almost impossible 100 percent difficult to create a dream or fantasy or a character that is 100 percent realistic.because her character is not bound by the laws of reality,there is nothing to saying what she can or cannot say and who she can or cannot be,thats when she crosses the line.she tries to portray herself as a real woman,but her character is too stylised and too exaggerated.how "she" takes things to the extreme,with her super feminist talk and her endless tirades about male chauvinism and then the next moment weaving the most ludicrous and lewd and erotic tales deploring herself sexually and degrading herself and being "submissive" to men.

then again she might be a woman but who knows?the character "claire"

"Claire" could be "Ah Meng". Although Claire's writing is more polished and refined, the genre is almost identical to Ah Meng's incessant ranting and both have very little intellectual content in their posts too. Just a thought.