• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Quick! Someone grab him to Opp camp!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am confused. The Govt had issues with his dissent and approach when he was in the Public Service. Why would they recruit him. No one has even suggested that. TS suggested that one of the opposition parties recruit him.

if not for tharman, he would have been removed much earlier. i am pretty sure this guy did not agree with the arrests of vincent cheng and company in the mid-80s.

lam keong, imo, is an ideal replacement for hsk in the event the latter is not able to carry on. but am 100% sure he is not acceptable to the establishment coz he speaks his mind and will not acquiesce.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he was moved from core civil service for this very reason. I agree with your comments.

if not for tharman, he would have been removed much earlier. i am pretty sure this guy did not agree with the arrests of vincent cheng and company in the mid-80s.

lam keong, imo, is an ideal replacement for hsk in the event the latter is not able to carry on. but am 100% sure he is not acceptable to the establishment coz he speaks his mind and will not acquiesce.