• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I pay strong guys $100 to punch me while I jerk myself off (no sex don't worry)

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Strip until only your underwear,
  • Let me hug and touch just your upper body.
If keen please message me on Telegram @gpunch with your bod pic & height/ weight thanks!

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are not strong enough.
What you talking about?

Steven Lim pummelled the body building association president to death .. and Kurt is a wwe heavyweight champion. In fact he's got big breasts you can play with while you get off

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you talking about?

Steven Lim pummelled the body building association president to death .. and Kurt is a wwe heavyweight champion. In fact he's got big breasts you can play with while you get off
Kurt Tay is the undisputed double champion. Don’t play play!

1625393214436.jpeg

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos he didn't answer but thought u might also know since u liked his comment and knew who he was referring to
@JohnTan is a veritable faggot according to his beloved dictator in chief eunuch loong.

xzpoixu-png.64023

source:

same as john tan's info on anything & everything under the sun

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan is a veritable faggot according to his beloved dictator in chief eunuch loong.

source:

same as john tan's info on anything & everything under the sun
thanks for sharing, no wonder rushifa666 too paiseh to answer and show how he anything & everything also can link to politics