• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I pay $100-200 quick easy cash for strong guys who have fit body and/or very solid punch

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
$100:
  • Strip until only your underwear, let me hug and touch just your upper body.
  • Hit right at my navel really hard while I jerk myself off (not interested in sex or dick at all don't worry).
$200:
  • If have abs which can take getting hit as well (like especially kickboxer or fighter).
If keen please message me on Telegram @gpunch with your bod pic & height/ weight thanks!

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
sorry u don't look like u have a very strong punch...

not kkj and not fisting

gay doesn't mean is a trap
my avatar is not really me lah. This is a good resemblance of me, face and body. How?

1593036075687.jpeg

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much: $20-100+

Do what (options):
  • take off your shirt, or all your clothes
  • let me hug and only touch your upper body, or grope you everywhere/ anywhere
  • hit me really hard and accurate, or take turns to let me hit you as well
  • I jo myself, or we jo together
If keen pls share:
  1. your bod pic
  2. your height & weight (I am 1.8m 70kg)
  3. where you punched before and then what happened to him
Thanks! :thumbsup:

wat abt hard cockslap to face? do u like that too? how much? :biggrin:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When i was young i was training Guru Silat my 'Master' (Bomoh) would ask me to sit in front of him close my eyes and he would rain blows punching me so whenever i'm being attacked the 'shock' factor would not come in.

Then after chanting the Allah given 'secret chant' he would parang me on my arms and back shoulder sometimes i got cut but there's no fear and no bleeding .........

I gave up after a while because i was also taught how to demand and never question or ask, like i would approach a girl i like (a stranger) and i would say. I want to meet you tonight wait for me here at 7pm. She 100% would lol.......

I gave up because i can get everything i want and i can fight in trance but no luck in business, people see you like demon...... lol....... Amen :P <3

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i was young i was training Guru Silat my 'Master' (Bomoh) would ask me to sit in front of him close my eyes and he would rain blows punching me so whenever i'm being attacked the 'shock' factor would not come in.

Then after chanting the Allah given 'secret chant' he would parang me on my arms and back shoulder sometimes i got cut but there's no bleeding .........

I gave up after a while because i was also taught how to demand and never question or ask, like i would approach a girl like (a stranger) and i would say. I want to meet you tonight wait for me here at 7pm. She 100% would lol.......

I gave up because i can get everything i want and i can fight in trance but no luck in business, people see you like demon...... lol....... Amen :P <3

was expecting some terrible sexual act in paragraph 1 but anti climax :biggrin: