• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question, what if 60 is not really 60?

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
After looking at the election over in Matlasia I begin to wonder what if in SG the 60% is not really 60%. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that they cheated in their count but other things. Let me give you an example what I mean. What if out of the 60% that voted for PAP 50% of the 60% are not true blue Sinkies but rather new citizens?:eek: or for that matter what if the 40% that voted for the opposition 50% of the 40% belong to new citizens?

oldjunkee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you think alot of people want to be citizens of one little small peesai country har?

Last edited: