• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

QUESTION: What do the GAYS do during Chinese New Year???????

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno about the gays, but Chinese New Year is the best time to pimp my (T0NYCHAT's) ladyboy wife. Shim can earn twice the amount!

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont they just bend down and play pantat? :biggrin:

Is VW really homo? or is it just rumours? and more importantly does it matter?

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont they just bend down and play pantat? :biggrin:

Is VW really homo? or is it just rumours? and more importantly does it matter?

actually it doesnt matter tat vincent wijeysingha is gay cos he is. but he is much better than those million dollar PAP scum dogs making singaporeans life difficult..:mad:

but tat being said..im still tickled wif the idea tat vincent wijeysingha and jolovan wham attend official functions together as husband & wife .... :biggrin: and tat will happen if the pap doggie scums were to be kicked out by 2016..which i doubt it will happen... :(

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh....so if gays can get married, tat means they have to give ang baos during CNY as well????????????

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually it doesnt matter tat vincent wijeysingha is gay cos he is. but he is much better than those million dollar PAP scum dogs making singaporeans life difficult..:mad:(

astute observation.....so what if VW is a homo or not.....it is fucking irrelevant as long as his heart is nthe right place and he serves the people of Singapore as a good ldeader who cares and looks out forntheir future....that alone is better thanaqny of these fucking mltimilion dollar lackeys we have from the jibai PAP any fucking time......

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinkdot cuming liao.... :biggrin:

eh...y r there so many malay bapoks around ah?????? mayb i should change title to "what do the gays do during hari raya / deepavali / xmas / vday"

[video=youtube;S1dQCsfEJ5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1dQCsfEJ5o[/video]

Last edited: