• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Question to those who are quite rich or know

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very rich ppl.

Do these ppl go bargain hunting or just buy from any store???????

U know who cares if its a few 100 more expensive?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Those who have built their wealth from scratch through shear hard work and perseverance are usually very careful with their money.

Those who inherit wealth or win a huge sum via a lottery often blow it all double quick.

very rich ppl.

Do these ppl go bargain hunting or just buy from any store???????

U know who cares if its a few 100 more expensive?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who have built their wealth from scratch through shear hard work and perseverance are usually very careful with their money.

Those who inherit wealth or win a huge sum via a lottery often blow it all double quick.

IC yes good response.

I read that Bill gates doesn't really care about his outer appearance hence he doesn't buy top of the line suits from fancy brands or super ex shoes for eg.

Of course i am sure he has a very rice home and nice car and pc???? Yet the pt is he's not a spendthrift based on his wealth.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rich ppl do fight for the best $1 durians...
rich ppl do take free food at temples...
is there anything wrong with dat? :rolleyes:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
rich people are plague with guilt so they work hard to cleanse themselves. The last thing they will do is to spend money on themselves.