• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quek Hock Seng & his father-in-law

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age gap - 2 years.

1660188914197.png

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but is like striking toto KNN how many people can strike toto in this world KNN
For your uncle who inherited a one class below Edison Chen good looks, of the 7 lucky TOTO numbers, he already has 5 of them.

+ good self-discipline, and he is not far from hitting the jackpot.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your uncle who inherited a one class below Edison Chen good looks, of the 7 lucky TOTO numbers, he already has 5 of them.

+ good self-discipline, and he is not far from hitting the jackpot.
Honestlee my uncle currentlee has 80% of his biceps after leecades of simple 2kg dumbell liftings after advice by a pti during bmt.
My uncle aspire to have his hairstyle of having white by the sides and center black layered. My uncle find middle aged muscular man rather attractive if they have enough volumes of nicelee distributed grey hair.
Face wise my uncle can forget about it as is too far from it ska karchng bin:unsure: