• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifong's daughter

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know you are a Kan yan....always out to create discord and sprout shit...and nothing beats the Hakkas in being evil,,a good example is Old fart and gang..

In terms of bitchiness and having a loud mouth,,hokkeins are the best,,where do u think the term KPKB comes from?

Cantonese are more wicked and more bitchy than Hokkiens.

But I'm neither Cantonese nor Hokkien.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Intact or not, you stand zero chance. More satisfying for you to dream some erotic fantasies with jap gals and post here to boast. :biggrin:

lianbeng replies: zero chance or not at least when i pakchewcheng i can fantasize opening her virgin "durian" mah! :biggrin: "ang bak! red meat!"

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
SyT indeed.....the one on the left not the lau guei bor on the right

image.jpg

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old hag unwanted in Taiwan, came to SG to bluff her talent, whacked taxi driver when depressed and still got promoted by sinkie land TV boss like she only good actress in sinkie land. Compared to other artistes in HK and Taiwan, she really rubbish. Better tell her go back Taiwan.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hainanese r quite ok. Guess u r the exception. Well all races have their blacksheep. A crazy asshole like u sprouting shit. N hakkas are patriotic my ass. They are nothing but a bunch of gypsies that spawn the likes of old fart n sun yat sen. They r evil cos they got no land n have to steal n cheat n lie to get ahead. Lky is a good example of a schemer..but he is rich n just want to get richer.

I Fuck you this bastard moronic son of the bitch!

I fuck your mother!

It's you this bastard liar dog that is always spouting feces and shit from your mouth in this forum!

I'm hainanese!

It's really true that Cantonese are more wicked and more bitchy and more guai-lan than the Hokkiens and Hakkas.

Hakkas are very patriotic and will risk their lifes to protect their country. There are many such patriotic Hakka examples in China throughout history!

you selfish greedy bitchy cantonese only care about grabbing more money for yourself only.

During Spore in the late 1800s to the 1930s the Cantonese triads although greatly outnumbered by the Hokkiens gangs but the Cantonese gangs always go terrorise/bully the new comers from China. The fiercest most wicked gangs are the Cantonese gangs in Chinatown area.

But Hokkien gangs and Teochew gangs don't disturb the newcomers from China.

In terms of swear words. Cantonese swear words are also worse than Hokkiens

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the chink prostitutes in the old days are cantonese, even till the last house in keong saik kai. TIU LEI LOU MOU. LEI HUM KAR CHAN!

cantanese bodoh anak haram:biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Fuck you this bastard moronic son of the bitch!

I fuck your mother!

It's you this bastard liar dog that is always spouting feces and shit from your mouth in this forum!

I'm hainanese!

So you are hainanese indian? Suresh?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong in being anti-mandarin,,at least they true to their roots,,and cantonese is the closest to ancient chinese.,.to accept mandarin is too accept manchurian rule over china,,anyway you are an asshole sprouting shit,,,just like kopishit,,sigh another asshole PAP Dog in the forum here to sow discord,,,,

you are a crazy bastard asshole feces-eating bastard liar dog!

Among all the entire southern-chinese and coastal chinese, the Cantonese are the most wicked and most evil. That's why throughout china's history, the emperor would always recruit mercenaries from Guangdong to commit killings on other region's peoples. But the emperor never recruit mercenaries from Fujian/Jiangsu/Zhejiang/other regions etc. Throughout China's history, the Cantonese had been known to be very willing to commit killings for the sake of money that's why the Emperor often recruit mercenaries from Guangdong and not other regions.

Cantonese are the most intolerant of foreigners and most anti-Mandarin and most intolerant of other fellow chinese from other provinces. That's why in China the Cantonese are the only ones to stage protest that they strongly resent Mandarin being regarded as the mother tougue of chinese whereas all the other southern chinese in China such as Fujians. Hakkas, Hainanese Teochews etc they all never stage such a protest before and they accept Mandarin as the mother tougue of the southern chinese.

In spore during the 1800s to 1950s the Cantonese secret societies are the most guailan and cause the most trouble!

In Hongkong during the 1930s to 1980s also, the Cantonese often persecute the Teochews and Hakkas.

Elderly sporeans will tell you that Cantonese people are the most quarralsome and calculative and bad-hearted compared to other dialects chinese. And elderly sporeans will say this famous saying that is never never to argue with a middled-aged cantonese woman becos the cantonese are !@#$%^&!

Hakkas are much more kind-hearted than you cantonese!

I fuck your mother, you this asshole crazy cantonese-chavinist bastard pig go die!