• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qitor

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Rhea” is the name of Varaibim’s pimples who is a frontman now for negotiations between Varaibim’s Errors Varaibim’s Sufferings & Varaibim’s Wives Varaibim’s Girlfriends & Varaibim’s Husbands Varaibim’s Boyfriends.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Uxo” is Varaibim’s Wife most in charge of Varaibim’s Powers. Or one of those most in charge.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Erok” is Varaibim’s Wife most in charge of Varaibim’s Money & Varaibim’s Money Manifestations. Or one of those most in charge.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Gor” is Varaibim’s Wife most in charge of Varaibim’s Channellings. Or one of those most in charge.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Gear” is Varaibim’s Wife most in charge of Varaibim’s Welfare. Or one of those most in charge.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Rosx” is Varaibim’s Wife most in charge of Varaibim’s Sex. Or one of those most in charge.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Yut” is Varaibim’s Wife most in charge of Varaibim’s Money & Varaibim’s Money Manifestations. Or one of those most in charge.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Ayo” is Varaibim’s Wife most in charge of Varaibim’s Powers. Or one of those most in charge.

Watch more visual entertainments.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Gir” is Varaibim’s Beyond most in charge of Varaibim’s Money & Varaibim’s Money Manifestations. Or one of those most in charge.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Hex” & “Gex” are Varaibim’s Opponents & Varaibim’s 冤亲债主 outside Earth’s Domain who will give Varaibim advice in every area of his life from this second onwards especially advice on Varaibim’s Powers, Varaibim’s Meditations, Varaibim’s Spiritual Cultivations, Varaibim’s Future, Varaibim’s Opponents & Varaibim’s 冤亲债主, Etc.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Hex” & “Gex” are Varaibim’s Opponents & Varaibim’s 冤亲债主 outside Earth’s Domain who will give Varaibim advice in every area of his life from this second onwards especially advice on Varaibim’s Powers, Varaibim’s Meditations, Varaibim’s Spiritual Cultivations, Varaibim’s Future, Varaibim’s Opponents & Varaibim’s 冤亲债主, Etc.
Hex & Gex say you must drink 2 big white cups of Himalayan Salt Water daily and meditate to Sigma Level Five Energy Cleansing daily.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Huihui” is a Truest Ally who was just released by Varaibim’s First Shiva Meditation just now.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I” Is The First Letter Of The First Name Of Varaibim’s Humanoid Looking Humanoid Older Step Brother.

“Isaiah Cheong” Is The Real Name Of Varaibim’s Humanoid Looking Humanoid Older Step Brother.

Thank You, My Dearest Brothers Gays Cocksucking Sissies Faggots

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“A” Is The First Letter Of One Name Of The First Demiurge Archangel Greatest Arch-Seraphim Of The New Celestial Court.

:FU:Thank You, My Dearest Brothers Gays Cocksucking Sissies Faggots:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“A” Is The First Letter Of One Name Of The First Demiurge Archangel Greatest Arch-Seraphim Of The New Celestial Court.

:FU:Thank You, My Dearest Brothers Gays Cocksucking Sissies Faggots:FU:
“Yurom” Is The Real Name Of Varaibim’s Canon Colors Technologies New Lights Technologies Leader Representative In The True First Original Temple Of The True First Original Light Technologies.

:FU:
Thank You, My Dearest Brothers Gays Cocksucking Sissies Faggots.:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Stephen Gates” Is The Real Name Of Canon Human Human-Looking New Humanoid Humanoid Looking Coding Champion #1 For Being A Human, Says Leazar Josiphitis, a very old and very powerful Green Dragon from House Josiphitis in The First Darkness.

Why Don’t You Go Suck Off, Stephen Gates?

Last edited:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Yurom” Is The Real Name Of Varaibim’s Canon Colors Technologies New Lights Technologies Leader Representative In The True First Original Temple Of The True First Original Light Technologies.

:FU:
Thank You, My Dearest Brothers Gays Cocksucking Sissies Faggots.:FU:
My name is “Calvin” & I am one of the Male Canon European Humanoid Bankers with shoulder-length fair hair who pretended to be your enemy a few days ago just to get all enemies out of your life.

My
name is “Hudsons” & I am one of the Male Canon European Humanoid Bankers with long dark hair who also pretended to be your enemy a few days ago just to get all enemies out of your life.

Last edited: