• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qing emperor accused overseas Hokkiens of colluding with angmohs just because Hokkiens were proactive courting angmohs to do trading in china

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mors don't mind. I have seen heaps of ang mors with fugly Asians that no one would even touch with a 10 foot pole if that Asian bird wAs in Asia. But in ang mor lands they have market value. Maybe auntie gin should have bought property in ang mor lands instead of mudland. She would have gotten an ang mor lover by now.. instead of having make do with her faggot CAQ lover Assterix

Hey chap cheng cuntonese I don’t know who is asterix and I don’t care and I am not looking for any lover so don’t open your ccb month to link me to anyone be it angmohs or asterix.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you have a big and loose cunt!

tumblr_mebyif2Nj51rl8k3fo1_500.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you get brutally and violently raped in every hole of yours.

Aiyah @glockman don’t hide behind this clone lah. Ccb Malaysia cowards telling ccb lies and post ccb photos are all the same ccb pattern. You post a million photos I am still virgin ok. Dare not even swear if ginfreely is not virgin you die into a million pieces then just diam lah useless men @Valium @glockman @Cottonmouth @musashi @sweetiepie are disgrace to men indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah @glockman don’t hide behind this clone lah. Ccb Malaysia cowards telling ccb lies and post ccb photos are all the same ccb pattern. You post a million photos I am still virgin ok. Dare not even swear if ginfreely is not virgin you die into a million pieces then just diam lah useless men @Valium @glockman @Cottonmouth @musashi @sweetiepie are disgrace to men indeed.

How disgusting these coward useless men are all acting good men while outside while opening their ccb mouth bullying woman here.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have a wonder labia can stretch for many purpose until very very thin until translucent still won't break KNN