• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Q: How can one tell Singaporeans are heading to the polls?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer:

You can tell polling day is imminent when Ah Beng does not join in on the PAP chorus as he normally does in bashing the "mudlanders" and keling.

Or:

Ah Beng calls the Malay "Abang" instead of "m&d".

Or:

Ah Beng speaks up against PAP ministers who belittle our Malay neighbors.

-

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer:

You can tell polling day is imminent when Ah Beng does not join in on the PAP chorus as he normally does in bashing the "mudlanders" and keling.

Or:

Ah Beng calls the Malay "Abang" instead of "m&d".

Or:

Ah Beng speaks up against PAP ministers who belittle our Malay neighbors.

-

You angry or not if I ask you why in all South East Asian countries with the exception of Sinkieland, the minority Chinese controls the lion share of the economy?

If you don't know the answer, just imagine you are looking at Lee Kuan Yew face to face.

That is why women open legs. Some women look over the john first, appraise then negotiate price. The stupid whore please don't cry she got a bad deal by having to suck dicks, get analised besides God's intended way.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
You angry or not if I ask you why in all South East Asian countries with the exception of Sinkieland, the minority Chinese controls the lion share of the economy?

I'm not sure what this has got to do with the topic but I answer all the same:

1. In Singapore the rich are the owners (Lee family) and the elites. They are the ones who control the lion share of the economy. The average Chinese is really a hawker center Ah Beng, who is single, angry with the PAP and FTs for taking away his opportunities.

The very fact that WP is riding on solely the popular resent of the Chinese, towards the PAP without any concrete plans is ample proof of this. The WP has not even bothered to frame the FT issue properly.

2. Indonesia (there is a popular saying in Jakarta, "The only thing that is straight about the Chinese is his hair") The Suharto era is long gone. The Chinese controlled 95% of the economy through 'guanxi' and corruption and the lot had to flee during the Jarkata riots. The billions are still stashed in Singapore, wanted by the Indonesian authorities with even more in held in overseas secret accounts. As Indonesia continues its fight to weed corruption and anti-competitive practices, the influence of the Chinese minority over its economy will wane even further.

3. The over 40% Chinese are doing well with the highest household income. How clean the lot of that money is no one really knows.

That is why women open legs. Some women look over the john first, appraise then negotiate price. The stupid whore please don't cry she got a bad deal by having to suck dicks, get analised besides God's intended way.

As bad as it may be for the PRC whore, please look at it this way - Without the PRC whore, most Ah Beng will never have the chance to get laid.

-

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure what this has got to do with the topic but I answer all the same:

1. In Singapore the rich are the owners (Lee family) and the elites. They are the ones who control the lion share of the economy. The average Chinese is really a hawker center Ah Beng, who is single, angry with the PAP and FTs for taking away his opportunities.

The very fact that WP is riding on solely the popular resent of the Chinese, towards the PAP without any concrete plans is ample proof of this. The WP has not even bothered to frame the FT issue properly.

2. Indonesia (there is a popular saying in Jakarta, "The only thing that is straight about the Chinese is his hair") The Suharto era is long gone. The Chinese controlled 95% of the economy through 'guanxi' and corruption and the lot had to flee during the Jarkata riots. The billions are still stashed in Singapore, wanted by the Indonesian authorities with even more in held in overseas secret accounts. As Indonesia continues its fight to weed corruption and anti-competitive practices, the influence of the Chinese minority over its economy will wane even further.

3. The over 40% Chinese are doing well with the highest household income. How clean the lot of that money is no one really knows.

As bad as it may be for the PRC whore, please look at it this way - Without the PRC whore, most Ah Beng will never have the chance to get laid.

-

Hmmmmm....you are truly a man of substance.........Ooops!! I just remember I have to flush the toilet...............

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Answer:

You can tell polling day is imminent when Ah Neh does not join in on the PAP chorus as he normally does in bashing the "mudlanders" and bengs.

Or:

Ah Neh calls the Malay "Abang" instead of "m&d".

Or:

Ah Neh speaks up against PAP ministers who belittle our Malay neighbors.

-

Fully agree. :eek: