• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin's citizens love bears, even including Muslims! GPGT! Lovely bear-bear Teddy? Bear = HALAL?

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://englishrussia.com/2018/08/14/story-of-old-man-and-his-bear-daughter-maria-6-photo/

Posted on August 14, 2018 by tim

Man from Dushanbe, Tajikistan has pet bear since 1990. He found 1.5 month old bear in house of his friends from mountain village . They told him mother bear was kill by huntermen and bear cub was found with broken paw in the ravine. Man liked the bear and exchanged him for the bag of flour and a goat (just like story from Borat).

The bear cub turn to be female. That time Russia TV showed “Just Maria” Mexican tv show. So he name bear for the afta show character.

“I fed her like a baby, even gave her breast milk so it grow smart. And it became smart and very kind, like people very much. She became like a daughter to me, or like granddaughter”

Advertisement

Posted on August 14, 2018 by tim

1534227019_starik_i_medved_04.jpg

“Thousands people pass by and don’t say ‘hello’, I say to Maria, Look Maria, people stopped greet each other, and they still call themselves humans. Let’s teach them. Stand up. Bear stands up and makes bows to people, and I say look and become smarter after my bear”

He and bear travel around other ex-Soviet republics – Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan (hi Borat), Uzbekistan. He say he loves his bear like a real daughter. He calls her “daughter” as well. He himself had 13 kids.

In 2012 old man dies. He was over 80 y.o. The bear was taken to the zoo. First days she couldn’t sleep, refused to eat. Little by little she gave up and later made friends with zoo workers.
Man’s youngest son is just 18, he grew up with bear and comes to zoo every Sunday to see the bear. First year he says the bear was angry on them and didn’t want to “talk”.