• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin's '£15BILLION-a-day' invasion ISN'T going to plan: MI6 chief warns war is 'unwinnable' and ex-defence chief says Russia will run out of cash

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do PRC refine the crude they buy from the Russkies?
I have the info that all tanker operators refuse to transport Russia fuel. Therefore only China tanker operators and Russia tanker operators can operate between Russia and China. However Russia and China tanker capacities are insufficient to meet China demand.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do the sum, how can China support Russia buy buying Russia oil ?
Any of the tanker companies below are owned by Russia and China ?

1646815893498.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China will blink first if fuel prices continues to go up.
They bought russian oil and gas on long term supply contract at fixed price. If russua wants to supply more, china will squeeze them plus technology patents transfer.. Its business. That is why after ukraine and europe, russia needs to invade china.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They bought russian oil and gas on long term supply contract at fixed price. If russua wants to supply more, china will squeeze them plus technology patents transfer.. Its business. That is why after ukraine and europe, russia needs to invade china.
All the world largest tanker operators are owned by Japan, angmo europe and USA.
How to transport fuel from Russia to China? by train?
Oil pipes are insufficient

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn , US and Nato just sit by and do nothing when facing Russia's might.

When it comes to Iraq or some 3rd WORLD SHIT, it's just so fast to move their arm forces.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have the info that all tanker operators refuse to transport Russia fuel. Therefore only China tanker operators and Russia tanker operators can operate between Russia and China. However Russia and China tanker capacities are insufficient to meet China demand.
Does this help?
32A8F2C5-70C7-43AA-9221-BE5298F3F8BB.png

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the world largest tanker operators are owned by Japan, angmo europe and USA.
How to transport fuel from Russia to China? by train?
Oil pipes are insufficient
@gingerlyn have your doubts been resolved? I would like to remind you that your self professed expertise in this area turns out to be rubbish

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[glockman]
Dyakuyu
A bandura, the national musical instrument of Ukraine. A concert bandura has 67 or 68 strings.
In my next life, I will learn to play the bandura.
One of our children, the second, is a counter tenor, whereas my spouse is a soprano.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
[glockman]
Dyakuyu
A bandura, the national musical instrument of Ukraine. A concert bandura has 67 or 68 strings.
In my next life, I will learn to play the bandura.
One of our children, the second, is a counter tenor, whereas my spouse is a soprano.
Wonderful instrument, and I like its sound. With so many strings, it can achieve quite a few octaves. But the tuning would be hell. :biggrin: I play the guitar and six strings are plenty enough for me. But what the heck, I'll join you in the next life to learn the bandura.:thumbsup:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russia can survive Stalingrad and win. They will see this through. Russia has been through shit before this is nothing. It’s the rising costs and anti inflation sentiments of the west that will wear them out. What idiots.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Greek shipping companies are profiting by masking the transport of Russian oil, report says​

Ryan Hogg
Jun 5, 2022, 6:10 PM

Oil ship tanker

Shipping Russian oil doesn't breach sanctions, but does help Russia's war effort. VCG/Getty Images

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia can survive Stalingrad and win. They will see this through. Russia has been through shit before this is nothing. It’s the rising costs and anti inflation sentiments of the west that will wear them out. What idiots.
US and UK will try lengthen the war to exhaust russia physically and financially, like how they did to Soviet in afghsnistan.
US and UK does not want a united europe. Its been for the english for hundreds of years,. A divided europe us a weak europe.