• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin may declare war on May 9 and start conscription!!!!!!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian President Vladimir Putin could formally declare war on Ukraine on May 9, US officials have warned, as Russia moves to annex large swaths of eastern Ukraine.

May 9 is known as Russia’s Victory Day. As Putin’s long-term Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov doubled down on the claim that the invasion was a “special operation” aimed at “de-nazifying” Ukraine, US State Department spokesman Ned Price said on Monday there was “good reason to believe that the Russians will do everything they can to use” May 9 to justify the war.

“We’ve seen the Russians really double down on their propaganda efforts, probably, almost certainly, as a means to distract from their tactical and strategic failures on the battlefield in Ukraine,” Price said at a State Department briefing.

Price said it would be a great irony if Putin used Victory Day to declare war, which would allow the Kremlin to draft conscripts to reinforce its battered military force.

“I’m quite confident that we’ll be hearing more from Moscow in the lead-up to May 9,” Price said.

A lot more at https://shrtcô.de/IGgQ2h

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Enough of old men and their war stories. It is time for Russians to make history! :thumbsup:
How come Russia got so many generals keh? I’ve heard at least 20 generals died so far. Ramzan Kadyrov also I’ve heard of his death 3 times.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ukraine Nazis force conscripting middle age men to die in donbass not consider cannon fodder ah? Forked tongue oppie right here. :cautious:
Ukrainians need to defend their homeland, all able-bodied men need to help. While the russkies are invading, to land grab, they are the aggressors. I know you are intellectually impaired, perhaps one day you might be able to understand the difference. I will pray for you.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukrainians need to defend their homeland, all able-bodied men need to help. While the russkies are invading, to land grab, they are the aggressors. I know you are intellectually impaired, perhaps one day you might be able to understand the difference. I will pray for you.
Sure. Please protect and defend my properties at war while my family and I are away on a holiday to the west u sinkie cuck! :laugh:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hahaha funny joke from anon internet guy. Sure go ahead, don't expect me to thank u dumbass. :rolleyes:
Don't worry about it. When you have extracted your brainless head from your arse, do try to breathe so that your brain can get some oxygen. Perhaps then you might get a smitch smarter.