• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin has a solution for the falling RM

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell oil and gas in myr.
Don't be stupid lah. Everyone knows that the Ruble is artificially inflated at the moment. A lot of money changers (and I mean International, not just in Sinkieland) don't even want to deal with Rubles currently. Go and find out yourself.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid lah. Everyone knows that the Ruble is artificially inflated at the moment. A lot of money changers (and I mean International, not just in Sinkieland) don't even want to deal with Rubles currently. Go and find out yourself.
What are you talking sbout. It is backed by oil , gas, wheat and gold bullions.2000 tons of it,

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hasn't Sinkapore been researching Frankenstein meat? We can export Impossible Pork to Mudlaysia and sapu all their fresh chicken

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got any prove? Fucking retard u...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you talking sbout. It is backed by oil , gas, wheat and gold bullions.2000 tons of it,
Except for oil purchase by the EU, India (insignificant amount) and Tiongland, who else is buying their wheat and gold? Use your common sense if Russia is still selling their wheat worldwide, there shouldn't be the lack of wheat supplies currently as faced by Turkey, Libya, Egypt, Middle Eastern countries, etc. Explain to me how those countries I mentioned are claiming that they are not getting their supplies of wheat? Sometimes I don't know if you are that well educated or you simply tries to bull-shit your way here?

Shipments of Russian commodities by sea are almost on the blockage and insurance companies are not taking up for fear of violating the sanctions imposed by the West. When your country is being sanctioned worldwide, who can you sell your gold bullions to? You always talk nonsense. Do your homework first lah.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
if Russia is still selling their wheat worldwide, there shouldn't be the lack of wheat supplies currently as faced by Turkey, Libya, Egypt, Middle Eastern countries, etc
Thats a shame because Egypt and Mesopotamia used to be the food basket during roman and greek period.

Shipments of Russian commodities by sea are almost on the blockage and insurance companies are not taking up for fear of violating the sanctions imposed by the West. When your country is being sanctioned worldwide, who can you sell your gold bullions to?
KL is not under sanction. They can sell their palm oil, oil and gas in myr. Those hundreds of billions of usd deposit under petronas csn be riggit-ised.