• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Put money, take money tonight !! Singapore to beat Indon in football !

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sin 0 : 1 Indon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-11-22-21-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-11-22-21-45.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 627

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aide quitting as coach for Young Lions you know?

FAS president should step down. Our soccer standard machiam the MIWs. Sia suay.

Even if SAF decides to come out of retirement, he wont be of much help.

They should convert all soccer fields to swimming pools. Those who still want to play can do so at the void deck.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.

After the match, immediately took a night bus to Yong Peng. At bus station, just bought a Marigold packet of drink and one piece curry puff for the journey only ! To add to my anxiety, the bus driver drove at break-neck speed !:mad:

Fantastic Man ... ALL THE WAY ... Minyak ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Bye Bye Birdy! :rolleyes::biggrin:

Yes.

After the match, immediately took a night bus to Yong Peng. At bus station, just bought a Marigold packet of drink and one piece curry puff for the journey only ! To add to my anxiety, the bus driver drove at break-neck speed !:mad:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.

please come back 2morw for Q Finals . got 2 matches to recoup $$$

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.

tonight 6:50pm go for --- Fantastic Man ... ALL THE WAY ... Minyak ...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;e5HkuhSEnPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ&sns=em[/video]