• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Punggolian MILF Complains That Bak Chor Mee Portion Looks Like Leftovers! $4 Portion No Soup! Daughter Still Hungry After Eating! Guess Hawker Centre!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1667741127554.png

Nani Lingling is at One Punggol Hawker Centre.

For once, I actually thought he gave me a bowl of leftover from other customer.

Even my primary 3 girl still hungry after this bowl.
People eat to live, not for experience. The stall vendor cant afford to give a portion as advertised, that is cheating to me.

Can i ask anyone are the consumer protected against these incessant unfair practices under consumer protection act?

$4 for this bowl without soup, I dont know whether its cheap, expensive or justified.

1667741034313.png

1667741020038.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did you expect? The hawker centre is run by a F&B crony: Timbre Group. Refer to the various 'social enterprise' hawker centres too. :cool:

Everything in this cuntry can be sold to the highest bidder. Everything. :whistling:

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not mind paying a good price but the food quality and service must commensurate. However, this is hard to find nowadays.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Portion may not be big. But it is the taste that matters. The woman should just go find a mix rice stall and fill her offspring with rice only. Peasantsss.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As a rule of thumb, I always order extra noodles when I eat bak chor mee or wanton noodles. The standard portion is really pathetic.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a rule of thumb, I always order extra noodles when I eat bak chor mee or wanton noodles. The standard portion is really pathetic.
They expected her to order an extra set since portion is small.
Nothing wrong is making more money laughing

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
i sent something to med stations at One Punggol lately. Many parents drawn to the opening carnival activities of One Punggol opening and impromptu let their young kids vaccinate.

顺便 you know

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i sent something to med stations at One Punggol lately. Many parents drawn to the opening carnival activities of One Punggol opening and impromptu let their young kids vaccinate.

顺便 you know

They still implement VDS discrimination at that place? :unsure: