• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pundeknadu News #024 - New Indian Desi Colleague "Tells All" Loves SG Men

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was casually talking to my new Indian Desi woman colleague today. This hot curry pussy just joined us, so was just chit chatting a while. Suddenly, she mentioned that her husband is from Singapore. It suddenly dawned on me, maybe the reason why all these Indian desi women were looking for Sporean men is because these people is a ticket out for them from the SHIT HOLE (INDIA)!

What would be a bigger surprise is that her husband turns out to be a Sporean Chinese! Indian desi women are quitters and SPG - SARI PARTY GALS as well! They just want someone else to lead the way out of SHIT HOLE n willing to suckle up to any hot Spore dick that comes along her way!

more juicy stuff...coming up....
come my little brown sugar...

55710550mm0.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh crap this is going to be offensive to some ppl in here especially asterix who will now claim the desi's chinese husband looks indian. :rolleyes:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6IwJyZ3zQBc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SPG - SARI PARTY GALS

Check it out...brown chocolate nips!

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
th

SPG - SARI PARTY GALS

Check it out...pour some brown chocolate sugar on me...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0UIB9Y4OFPs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Indian Desi colleague also says that in India, their neighbours, firends and even their fathers can rape them anytime...

As such, she is most willing to throw herself to her Spore price charming husband when she met him...A KNIGHT IN SHINY ARMOUR...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KyO4MtkTNdU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>