• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Puchong Kopitiam Boss kena threat calls

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://worldofbuzz.com/viral-pucho...inless/?utm_source=Newswav&utm_medium=Website

“I’ve never called anyone poor” – Viral Puchong Kopitiam’s Bosses Apologise for Calling Customer Brainless​

65770891_10217588463496796_4366434722876751872_n.jpg

Published
2 weeks ago

March 6, 2024
By
Azri Azizan
Collage 15 1

Source: Facebook | 馬來西亞東方日報 Oriental Daily News Malaysia & Facebook | 蒲种大新闻(Puchong News Group)
ShareTweet

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

A Kopitiam in Puchong went viral on social media yesterday (February 5) after the boss of the place called his customers brainless for bringing outside drinks.

On the same day, the boss and his wife, as well as their legal team held a press conference to apologise and share their sides of the story. According to the man, the customer’s version of the story was exaggerated.
“I took my words back”

Screenshot 2024 03 06 100954

Source: Facebook | 馬來西亞東方日報 Oriental Daily News Malaysia

The man, Chow admitted to having lost his temper after being confronted by the customer’s husband but according to him, he did not rush toward the customer like a crazy person. He approached the family and politely asked them to keep the bottles away.
“I told them, I’m sorry, but can you keep your bottles away? I did not stop them from bringing the bottles in but I just asked them not to drink them in the restaurant.”
Chow then said he was scolded by the customer for saying that but to avoid problems, he ignored the unhappy customer. However, the customer continuously ranted about his dissatisfaction to the point where other customers at the scene were watching.

Screenshot 2024 03 06 101629

Source: Facebook

That was when Chow felt he needed to intervene, and lost his temper.
“I did say he was brainless. But before they left, I did apologise and took my words back.”
Chow added that purchase of drinks contributes to their sales a lot.

Screenshot 2024 03 06 101012

“I have never called any customers poor for not buying drinks”
In the viral post, the customer claimed the wife of the boss, Lai, told her husband not to argue with “poor customers” over a cup of drink.

Lai, however, strongly denied that, and said throughout her career, she has never labeled anyone poor for not buying their drinks.
“Even if there is only 1 drink on your table, we will still respect you as customer,” Lai assured.
She added that she has put multiple signages in the restaurant to inform customers that outside food and beverages are not allowed.
“To put it in a harsh way, even a blind man can see the signages. They are everywhere.”
Lai also said that she could understand if it was the customer’s 1st time patronising the shop.
Screenshot 2024 03 06 101033

“Respectfully, if you cannot accept it, as a customer, you have the right to not eat there. I have never forced anyone with a gun to their heads.”
The couple highlighted that following the incident, they have been receiving multiple threat calls and the business has seen a drop of 20% in sales.
“People are calling me and asking, are you that famous person on FB now?” Chow said.
Chow is likely to take legal action against the customer for defamation.
Now that both sides have shared their story, what do you think of the entire situation?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both hv a lanjiao face ,hv tattoos talk yaya ,now fuck already call.police scared,in Malaysia get gunned down possible, if wan yaya come sg,papigs welcome u , ppl beat u scold u police will help come come buy coffee shop here if got a few ten million, Don hv fuck u n keep Yr cb mouth shut, yaya some more,hope he get gunned down n shpohouse burnt,now scare till balls shrink lol

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://worldofbuzz.com/viral-pucho...inless/?utm_source=Newswav&utm_medium=Website

“I’ve never called anyone poor” – Viral Puchong Kopitiam’s Bosses Apologise for Calling Customer Brainless​

65770891_10217588463496796_4366434722876751872_n.jpg

Published
2 weeks ago

March 6, 2024
By
Azri Azizan
Collage 15 1

Source: Facebook | 馬來西亞東方日報 Oriental Daily News Malaysia & Facebook | 蒲种大新闻(Puchong News Group)
ShareTweet

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

A Kopitiam in Puchong went viral on social media yesterday (February 5) after the boss of the place called his customers brainless for bringing outside drinks.

On the same day, the boss and his wife, as well as their legal team held a press conference to apologise and share their sides of the story. According to the man, the customer’s version of the story was exaggerated.
“I took my words back”

Screenshot 2024 03 06 100954

Source: Facebook | 馬來西亞東方日報 Oriental Daily News Malaysia

The man, Chow admitted to having lost his temper after being confronted by the customer’s husband but according to him, he did not rush toward the customer like a crazy person. He approached the family and politely asked them to keep the bottles away.

Chow then said he was scolded by the customer for saying that but to avoid problems, he ignored the unhappy customer. However, the customer continuously ranted about his dissatisfaction to the point where other customers at the scene were watching.

Screenshot 2024 03 06 101629

Source: Facebook

That was when Chow felt he needed to intervene, and lost his temper.

Chow added that purchase of drinks contributes to their sales a lot.

Screenshot 2024 03 06 101012

“I have never called any customers poor for not buying drinks”
In the viral post, the customer claimed the wife of the boss, Lai, told her husband not to argue with “poor customers” over a cup of drink.

Lai, however, strongly denied that, and said throughout her career, she has never labeled anyone poor for not buying their drinks.

She added that she has put multiple signages in the restaurant to inform customers that outside food and beverages are not allowed.

Lai also said that she could understand if it was the customer’s 1st time patronising the shop.
Screenshot 2024 03 06 101033

The couple highlighted that following the incident, they have been receiving multiple threat calls and the business has seen a drop of 20% in sales.

Chow is likely to take legal action against the customer for defamation.
Now that both sides have shared their story, what do you think of the entire situation?
Must activate Boss John Satik Legal Team for best result

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both hv a lanjiao face ,hv tattoos talk yaya ,now fuck already call.police scared,in Malaysia get gunned down possible, if wan yaya come sg,papigs welcome u , ppl beat u scold u police will help come come buy coffee shop here if got a few ten million, Don hv fuck u n keep Yr cb mouth shut, yaya some more,hope he get gunned down n shpohouse burnt,now scare till balls shrink lol
This type ish New Village Small Big Bosses Lai de