• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PUB-Why don't you reveal who wrote your software that failed during the flooding?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Who wants to bet with me that it was a team of Apuneh IT workers that wrote this piece of shit software? Who wants to further bet with me that this team of keklings were hired by PUB because they work for much less, and they fired a previous bunch of software writers that were sinkies to make way for these FTs. Who wants to also bet that you will find several fake and forged degrees in this bunch of morons that the PUB used. PUB should come clean and tell us the company's name that was subcontracted to work on it. The public deserves to know so they won't give any business to these useless companies. If its in house, lets see a picture of the team and count the number of Thambis among them.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good post.
If not Indian FT's than Pinoys.

We are definitely on the slippery slope to mediocrity -meaning Indian or Pinoy standard.

This is where the opposition MP's must do their job-by asking for the appropriate Head to roll.

For private business owners, its up to them to take the risk of employing cheap and low quality FT's because their capital is on the line.
If they want their company to fail, so be it.
For public institutions and GLC's, the head responsible must roll.
Otherwise where is the accountabiity?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never ever trust these bloody kelings when you give them a job to do especially those from India.. Give them a task and they will take ages to complete it.. They are bloody good wayang actors.. All Talk but no Substance! They will slither like a snake and talk cocked their way in front of their bosses and duping them in a convincing manner.. Bloody Indians from India will be the main cause of destruction of Spore..:mad::mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have we forgotten the great POSB or was it DBS backup breakdown, not so long ago?, the vendor was a reputable Computer company that once dominated the IT world, is now filled with ah nehs, who used backup manual beta ver 0.9 ( ha ha ha ) than the latest update was 9.0 ( ha ha ha ha).

Wasn't it the cream of the clowns the sway sway "zorro" ( in Cantonese, sor lo), once said get the 'cheapest, bestest & the fastest"...that means SINgaporeans like this Hokkien Phrase " teng chu kar chua koon"...literal, go home & sleep with a snake!!. FT's bring in good money for them, average each generated an income of $250...so who do you think they look after..'money bags" of course!!!

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have we forgotten the great POSB or was it DBS backup breakdown, not so long ago?, the vendor was a reputable Computer company that once dominated the IT world, is now filled with ah nehs, who used backup manual beta ver 0.9 ( ha ha ha ) than the latest update was 9.0 ( ha ha ha ha).

Wasn't it the cream of the clowns the sway sway "zorro" ( in Cantonese, sor lo), once said get the 'cheapest, bestest & the fastest"...that means SINgaporeans like this Hokkien Phrase " teng chu kar chua koon"...literal, go home & sleep with a snake!!. FT's bring in good money for them, average each generated an income of $250...so who do you think they look after..'money bags" of course!!!

hi there

1. pub will never answer to the paying masters here!
2. it only reports to some sheep servants that receive millions leh.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Good post.
If not Indian FT's than Pinoys.

We are definitely on the slippery slope to mediocrity -meaning Indian or Pinoy standard.

This is where the opposition MP's must do their job-by asking for the appropriate Head to roll.

For private business owners, its up to them to take the risk of employing cheap and low quality FT's because their capital is on the line.
If they want their company to fail, so be it.
For public institutions and GLC's, the head responsible must roll.
Otherwise where is the accountabiity?

Pinoys IT techs in my opinion are even worse than Indian IT techs. The interesting point is that this fucking PUB CEO blames everyone accept himself. I noticed that he did not blame the software company that wrote the software, which indicates to me that maybe it was developed in house at PUB. ANyone workign at PUB want to confirm that the IT dept. is overunning with Keklings?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A quote from the Minister Mentor, 5 years ago
Said Mr Lee, then, “The PAP makes promises they deliver. The Opposition cannot deliver.”

“If you have a flood, just carefully think who is more likely to get the drainage put right and have the flood alleviated as quickly as possible: A PAP candidate with links to the ministers and Prime Minister, or a non-PAP candidate who has become an MP, like in Potong Pasir or Hougang, and who has to manage on his own?”

“That’s a fact of life.”

Source: Today newspaper, “MM Lee explains his tough stance against Opposition, throws a challenge“, 29 April 2006.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brudder,

Care to share your views on Pinoys Techs? I have not come across them before, and my boss is quite anal abt them...but i wanna hear more views before i shut my views...:-) ((Basically means before i start to auto delete a pinoy name for my IT positions....))

Pinoys IT techs in my opinion are even worse than Indian IT techs. The interesting point is that this fucking PUB CEO blames everyone accept himself. I noticed that he did not blame the software company that wrote the software, which indicates to me that maybe it was developed in house at PUB. ANyone workign at PUB want to confirm that the IT dept. is overunning with Keklings?

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember the failure of DBS atms? its was outsourced to IBM. no need to guess what type of black-colored foreign trash they hire.

Who wants to bet with me that it was a team of Apuneh IT workers that wrote this piece of shit software? Who wants to further bet with me that this team of keklings were hired by PUB because they work for much less, and they fired a previous bunch of software writers that were sinkies to make way for these FTs. Who wants to also bet that you will find several fake and forged degrees in this bunch of morons that the PUB used. PUB should come clean and tell us the company's name that was subcontracted to work on it. The public deserves to know so they won't give any business to these useless companies. If its in house, lets see a picture of the team and count the number of Thambis among them.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
very true.

1) never teach a kekleng how to do your job
2) if you have to handover your job, hand it over and let them screw it up.

Never ever trust these bloody kelings when you give them a job to do especially those from India.. Give them a task and they will take ages to complete it.. They are bloody good wayang actors.. All Talk but no Substance! They will slither like a snake and talk cocked their way in front of their bosses and duping them in a convincing manner.. Bloody Indians from India will be the main cause of destruction of Spore..:mad::mad:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be some capabilities that Indian IT talents have in excess of locals. Someone told me that the bank he worked for has an entire floor of Indian talents. Seems like they are everywhere.

Is the flooding aggravated by a software error? If not, it is unfair to blame the developer, Indian or otherwise. If yes, also unfair as they have to wait 50 years to test their program.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
technically, in order to be transparent and to assure the public that public tenders are fair & not biased, and that the govt linked companies arent fighting with local companies... they should always announce which companies are being awarded what projects.

no surprizes y they almost never bothered announcing, unless its a foreign contractor.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Previously PUB screwed all accounts big time when they migrated from one system to another!!!!!!!!!
Consumers either overpaying or escape paying for months............... They blame it to a software house from Australia.

Now what???????????????

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Previously PUB screwed all accounts big time when they migrated from one system to another!!!!!!!!!
Consumers either overpaying or escape paying for months............... They blame it to a software house from Australia.

Now what???????????????

Which is why I suspect this time the software was developed in house, as they did not blame any outside company. Odds are their IT department is full of apunehs.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
technically, in order to be transparent and to assure the public that public tenders are fair & not biased, and that the govt linked companies arent fighting with local companies... they should always announce which companies are being awarded what projects.

no surprizes y they almost never bothered announcing, unless its a foreign contractor.

If you want to go there, CPIB can spend 50 man years investigating all the tender and bids from all the GLCs and Stat boards, and still would not have enough time. The SLA guy arrested was the tip of the iceberg. U can start with asking what tender process happened that resulted in Lee and Lee being awarded the vast majority of HDB conveyancung contracts.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There must be some capabilities that Indian IT talents have in excess of locals. Someone told me that the bank he worked for has an entire floor of Indian talents. Seems like they are everywhere.

Is the flooding aggravated by a software error? If not, it is unfair to blame the developer, Indian or otherwise. If yes, also unfair as they have to wait 50 years to test their program.

The only capability that Indian IT talents have over local ones is that they work for a lot less money.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Brudder,

Care to share your views on Pinoys Techs? I have not come across them before, and my boss is quite anal abt them...but i wanna hear more views before i shut my views...:-) ((Basically means before i start to auto delete a pinoy name for my IT positions....))

Many years ago, I hired a Pinoy that graduated with a computer degree from a Filipino uni. Knows nothing, and when I questioned her, she revealed the uni she attended did not even have enough computers. She hardly used one during her time there. LOL.